300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended License

I did not pay my ticket for no coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, my license was suspended, I recently paid it and it was lifted, does this stay on your driving record as being suspened and if so does it look as bad as other suspensions

Ya, it's on your driving record.

When I run somebody and see a bunch of suspensions, I know I'm dealing with somebody who thinks the rules don't apply to them.

Comment

KK,

I looked at all of your posts and man are you a DQ waiting to happen. When do you plan on getting your life togethar?
      Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

We have the ability to look at your driving record. It will tell us that your DL was suspended for a. failure to pay, b. failure to appear (court), c. financial responsibility, etc. It doesn't differentiate between speeding, stop signs, or others (Except for DUI). And we don't ask. We normally fit the offender with matching bracelets. They're nice and adjustable. One size fits all.

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

I read your profile and all of your other posts. Are you seriously telling us you are a police officer (according to your profile). I dont believe that for a second. Otherwise you wouldnt be asking all these dumb questions. I agree with Detectoraz.
          John 3:16

Comment

Huh i am no police officer, I just turn 21 a little while ago i use this site to get rid of my background tensions. My Dad's a retired D.C cop but i should not have cop as job

Comment

How am i a DQ RDY to happen, Yes i got DQ in prince georges i was young just turned 19 did not know i was going to get ask who what when and how, got so confussed i was lying to my self,
              Then i went through the prince william process passed poly because i had a written statement of my drug use I used it 5 times, nothing sense then hell i don't even drink .but they considered the miltary apps over me told me to reapply for a bigger class.I have gotten two tickets in my life one for HOV and not stoping at a stop Sign. The stop sign i forgot to pay but finally paid it and got it reinstated. I have a clean background great in neighboorhood great at all my jobs, student, Do personal Training so i am in great shape, Credit not bad some late bills but have mostly everything paid off.
              Last edited by kku919; 04-18-2007, 11:52 AM.

Comment

The fact that your license was suspended at one point will probably remain on your driving record for life. That all depends on your states DMV rules and regs though. Here in Montana, there would be two lines on your record, one stating it was suspended and what for and when, and a second stating it was reinstated and when. But those lines will be there for life.

Comment

Originally posted by kku919
                  Huh i am no police officer, I just turn 21 a little while ago i use this site to get rid of my background tensions. My Dad's a retired D.C cop but i should not have cop as job
                  Then remove the yes from the Are you a Sworn Police officer on your profile then. What.. are you stupid? Take your juvenile tensions somewhere else to be relieved. And how does anyone forget to pay a ticket unless they get them by the hundreds?
                  John 3:16

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6304 users online. 351 members and 5953 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X