300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic stop license run

Officers, when a license is run through dispatch does it have our occupation listed in the information that can be seen? Thank you for the info!

"............
    Last edited by CCCSD; 02-25-2018, 08:35 PM.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

In Iowa it does not
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

no. just whether you have a valid license/insurance
        Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

I haven’t seen it. Some jurisdictions will give you a cool image of what the license should look like. Busted an idiot who altered a driver’s license that way.

With people having multiple jobs and others changing jobs frequently, I can’t see how it would be viable for DMV to keep up and get the information updated on a regular basis.
          Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Canadian Provinces and Territories driver licence and vehicle registration systems do not provide such information in response to the usual inquiries by Police and other authorized LE Officers. I absolutely know that Saskatchewan does not record such information when you apply for, or renew, said documents.#32936 - Constable - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
            "F" Division / Province of Saskatchewan - Contract Policing General Duty & Highway Patrol / Traffic Services - 1976-05-04 / end
            Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 / date
            RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
            Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
            National Police Foundation supporter
            #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
            Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
            RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
            Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
            "Smile" - no!

Comment

The only thing I can think of remotely where extra information like that would be stored would be in a law enforcement's dispatch office CAD(computer-aided dispatch) system. Extra information is always added into CAD, but employment isn't the normal type of information added.

If I stopped you, and for some reason had to have our dispatch call someone in the course of the call like your parents to come pick up your vehicle since you are an unlicensed minor, the telephone number and names are entered and can be cross-referenced in the future. It is possible employment could be added in an unusual scenario.

Comment

We get EVERYTHING. We use SCMODS.
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                  We get EVERYTHING. We use SCMODS.
                  We got SCMODS, too.

You can trust just about every officer you work with to risk their life to save yours, but don't ever leave your lunch in the breakroom refrigerator.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10264 users online. 304 members and 9960 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X