300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thin blue line

Hey guys, ive just been noticing alot of soccer moms with the thin blue line sticker on thier tahoes and minivans. I thought that is for cops off duty cars, i didnt know that the whole family can get the pardon from the cops when they get pulled over. If i am incorrect dont get mad im truly wonderg what the whole deal is about these stickers. If its for family, can i get one if my uncle's wife's brother's son's sister is a cop? lol

Those that have them on their vehicles down south (in TN) are normally LEO's, but if I make a traffic stop and the driver turns out not to be, they get a citation and some advice to remove the sticker. When they first came out, only LEO's were able to get them, but of course other people started making the sticker and it was available to everyone. I take them now with about the same regard as the support LE stickers.
    I'm 10-8 like a shark in a sea of crime..

Comment

Around here it is still mostly LEs that have them, but many officers will put them on their wife's, kids' vehs too. The sticker wouldn't keep me from pulling over a vehicle, and if the driver ends up being someone other than an officer, then they will be treated as such.
      Get Local Coupons
      Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Originally posted by gfreebur
        Hey guys, ive just been noticing alot of soccer moms with the thin blue line sticker on thier tahoes and minivans. I thought that is for cops off duty cars, i didnt know that the whole family can get the pardon from the cops when they get pulled over. If i am incorrect dont get mad im truly wonderg what the whole deal is about these stickers. If its for family, can i get one if my uncle's wife's brother's son's sister is a cop? lol
        Guys. He's already been banned before. Do we really want to waste our time on him again???
        John 3:16

Comment

Originally posted by redbird07
          Guys. He's already been banned before. Do we really want to waste our time on him again???
          Exactly. Guy loves to troll.
          Prov 17:17 A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

Comment

Thin Blue Line

I have a Thin Blue Line tag on my POV, even though I'm now retired. I try to operate my vehicle in such a way as not to get stopped. So far have been pretty successful. I make an annual vacation drive to Southern Calif.Upon reaching Texas, I'm in two license plate territory,Alabama being a one tag state. Have gotten a close look from some Troopers as well as County and City guys. Then, as a rule, I get a wave. I don't expect any privileges though.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4448 users online. 278 members and 4170 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X