X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
    “I know Chief.....”
    me: Never heard of him...
    Good point, working for large departments one can go 30 years without having contact with most if not all command staff. If someone dropped a name of a Deputy Chief, Commander, Director, Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant or one of the hundreds of Officers and Detective working your watch or thousand(s) on the department, there’s a good chance you never heard of them.

Originally posted by DeaconSteve View Post
    It's usually the ones who don't say a word who know how to resolve the matter anyway.
    Court takes matter under submission?
    Last edited by BTDT2; 02-06-2018, 12:14 PM.

Comment

I don't write cops from other departments, whether he or she is acting like a jerk off or not. All we have is each other. Swallow your pride and go on about your business. Writing other MOS is prob the easiest way to get ****listed on my job.

And neither do I write or confiscate courtesy cards from verified family and friends. If anything I'll dial the card issuer and let them know what kind of an ***hole the individual was being.
      "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch out after you wear them awhile."

Comment

Originally posted by Manhattan 5-0 View Post
        I don't write cops from other departments, whether he or she is acting like a jerk off or not. All we have is each other. Swallow your pride and go on about your business. Writing other MOS is prob the easiest way to get ****listed on my job.

And neither do I write or confiscate courtesy cards from verified family and friends. If anything I'll dial the card issuer and let them know what kind of an ***hole the individual was being.
        I'm just returning to O.com after a multi-year hiatus. Nice to see nothing's changed -- 90% of all threads end up in a debate over professional courtesy.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Court takes matter under submission?
          Not sure if it's under submission or if it's with a coy wink and nod.

Last edited by DeaconSteve; 02-07-2018, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by delzo70 View Post

Hey, to finish the story: I ran across the genius again after he was seen in a restaurant/bar walking up to the salad-bar, grabbing a handful of lettuce, pouring salad dressing all over it and walking around checking the ladies out as he munched on his meal. NO plate, no fork, nothing but a handful of dripping salad. He remembered me that time and we got to visit all the way to the jail.
            What planet are you on where this would happen? That’s textbook serial killer indicator, that and biting into an ice cream bar with your teeth.

Comment

Up here, we try to be polite and NOT laugh at such people until after they have been served their documents and left us far and long enough to not hear us.
              #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
              Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
              RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
              Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
              "Smile" - no!

Comment

I KNEW I liked you guys for a reason!
                Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 17588 users online. 512 members and 17076 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X