• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I call BS on the military vet claim.
    ****ing poser.

Comment

Originally posted by i.fix.stuff
      I was unaware that it was ask a question then never speak again. That is not a very good communication tool to be honest.
      Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it? Read the rule again.

From some of these responses I have received for some pretty basic questions, you have reinforced my personal beliefs of most of those in Law Enforcement which is not good.
      Good, you have reinforced what I believed was your original intent, to stir sh-t at a time when cops are grieving the murder of fallen brethren. Take a f*cking hike.

Comment

Hey, I was tailgating this mutt the other day....anybody hear from him?
        September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Looks like i.fix.stuff is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
            Looks like i.fix.stuff is gone.
            It will be back as i.fvk.stuff

Why do you lick on poor, defenseless ***holes?
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

funny how that happens
              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                It will be back as i.fvk.stuff

Why do you lick on poor, defenseless ***holes?
                It's what I do.

Comment

Sometimes I tailgate so I can see the license plates since people can't occaisionally check their tag lights to see if they are working. Then again, sometimes I tailgate so I can jump from my car onto theirs like they do in the movies. Car jumping 101 from the academy.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

we tailgate because we're racist brutalizers who eat donuts. just remember...YOU pay our salary
                    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1mark View Post
                      About, lets say, 35-40% of the cops that are behind me, tailgate me. Today was the worst I encountered. I was driving in a 55 zone two lane and had my cruise control set at exactly 55. She was tailgating me so close that I could tell what color eye liner she had! NO NOT REALLY, BUT, She was dangerously close and if I had to slam on my brakes, she would have....no doubt...rear ended me.
                      My #1 pet peeve is tailgaters and #2 is LEFT LANE HOGS!!
                      Maybe your driving sucks and they're trying to get a good look at you and your plate. We don't tag or stop everyone we see.

Comment

• How did I miss this gem?

Comment

• You, sir, need to work on your observation skills :P
                          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

• Me to i guess, guess i got busy watching for Monty posts to laugh at and missed this thread since he had also

Comment

• I noticed this was an old thread, but I will put my 2 cents in anyway...

I don't tailgate. I draft.

Sometimes, I close the gap to keep overly aggressive drivers from getting between me and a car I am waiting for dispatch to return results on.

Comment

• I just like the smell of the exhaust.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1969 users online. 108 members and 1861 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X