300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic route to avoid police.

I'm just asking you this question as a matter of opinion. If a motorist was trying to plan a route where he would have least likely probability of running into a police officer he has two options.
    He could take the absolute fastest route between point a and point B, which is normally going to entail driving on main well traveled roads. This would shorten the amount of driving time and get you to safety fastest. However increase the risk of running into an officer.

or he could take primarily side roads, and Roads not often traveled. This would somewhat lengthen the trip home but reduce the likelihood of running into an officer for that time when he was on the road

Is there a concensus around which is better?

please note that I'm not planning on violating the law and that this is a purely hypothetical question

Post reported.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by Wigleyj View Post
      please note that I'm not planning on violating the law and that this is a purely hypothetical question
      Seems legit.

Comment

• Zeitgeist
        Zeitgeist commented
        Editing a comment
        Because we all know when criminals are planning the crime, they'lll admit what they're doing............

I'm just asking you this question as a matter of opinion. If a motorist was trying to plan a route where he would have least likely probability of running into a police officer he has two options.
      He could take the absolute fastest route between point a and point B, which is normally going to entail driving on main well traveled roads. This would shorten the amount of driving time and get you to safety fastest. However increase the risk of running into an officer.

or he could take primarily side roads, and Roads not often traveled. This would somewhat lengthen the trip home but reduce the likelihood of running into an officer for that time when he was on the road

You should go to the police dept in the area and ask them where they deploy their squads. If you bring your own map to mark, it'll make things lots easier.
      You can trust just about every officer you work with to risk their life to save yours, but don't ever leave your lunch in the breakroom refrigerator.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt5811 View Post

You should go to the police dept in the area and ask them where they deploy their squads. If you bring your own map to mark, it'll make things lots easier.
        That's great advice! And posters accuse us of being a bunch of sarcastic bullies who refuse to help anyone...

Comment

I have always maintained the immediate area around any police station is the best chance of avoiding police officers. You see, enterprising newly promoted Admin ALWAYS institute a "new" policy of staying away from the office during shift. They want you out in the field not slacking off in the only air conditioned building with a truly secure toilet.

SO, no cops around. Just drive by the police station. You will be fine
          semper destravit

Comment

Take care of your warrants, get your license, and don't drive under the influence you won't have to worry about that.
            Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Originally posted by JDCOP View Post
              Take care of your warrants, get your license, and don't drive under the influence you won't have to worry about that.
              AND drive a street legal vehicle
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Wigleyj;n6533744
                Wigleyj started a topic Traffic route to avoid police.

Wigleyj started a topic License plate readers: what gets flagged?

What type of things would cause a car to get flagged to alert the officer?
                I'm going to assume stolen vehicles or tags associated with being involved in a crime, like a BOLO. What types of other things would cause an alert ?
                Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                So...the OP keeps posting questions about how to avoid getting stopped by the police...
                Wigleyi your agenda is questionable.
                Last edited by BTDT2; 08-31-2017, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BTDT2 View Post

Wigleyi your agenda is questionable.
                  ......but highly entertaining......popcorn please...with extra butter.....

Comment

Seeing that this person's posts appear to originate from Florida, a center for illegal importation of drugs, weapons and immigrants, I have alerted the proper authorities. My contact found it quite interesting that an obvious criminal would come to a police website and ask about police procedures and be so blatant about eluding law enforcement....... but it is right here in black and white.

Stand by ladies and gentlemen...... it is going to get interesting!
                    If your biggest work-related fear is getting a paper cut, don't try and tell a cop how to do his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt5811 View Post

Don't forget the crayons or magic marker so they can color code the map for you to reflect the different watches and other variables.
                      Getting shot hurts! Don't under estimate the power of live ammo. A .22LR can kill you! I personally feel that it's best to avoid being shot by any caliber. Your vest may stop the bullet, but you'll still get a nice bruise or other injury to remember the experience.

Comment

Sometimes you’re going to attract attention no matter which route you take.

Comment

So hypothetically speaking if I were to accidentally drive a load of Smack cross country how would I avoid police contact......................asking for a friend
                          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

It's 2017 America. Avoid secluded parking lots...

Did I say that out loud?

But seriously, your best bet is to turn yourself for whatever you obviously did wrong.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11864 users online. 331 members and 11533 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X