Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by acreature
    If I Recall Correctly

He got it at the same place as you can't arrest without miranda first!
    oh i see, so he went to colleg where i did, huh, must have had the same professor,

where the hell did he get 160, i had a 03 slick top, w/ only 20k on it, 135 down hill, with a tail wind.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
      where the crap did you get that at??

what is IIRC?
      If I remember correctly, meaning this probably isn't correct, in fact it's hearsay so I shouldn't have mentioned it. But we could always do some quick googling...

What seems to be the consensus is:
      The CVPIs with 3.55 gears will be top speed-limited to 119 mph, while the 3.27 geared CVPIs are limited to 129 mph.
      ( From http://www.swps.com/05-ford-cvpi.html )

I keep all my racing on the track and can easily reach 140 mph, but let's compare the CVPI (3.55 axle ratio) specs to a few others. For this example, we'll use my MR2 Turbocharged, and the car that I hear about speeding the most, a 300ZX. Keep in mind these are cars an 18 year old can easily afford.

Code:
      		  CVPI    MR2     300ZX
      		   ---------------------
      0-60:	          8.15      6.2	    7.1
      1/4 Mile:        16.3    14.8	   15.5
      Top Speed:    119      145      155
      Yadda yadda yadda. I'm not trying to prove that my car is faster, but seeing as you can't catch up to these cars, what would you do? Just let him go?

It seems you don't even have a chance of getting a license plate. The popular phrase "you can't outrun the radio" certainly does apply here, but would something like that really warrant a road block, helicopter, spike strips, high speed interceptor (do your departments even have these?)?

I don't mean to call anyone out, I've just always been really interested in LE.

Comment

Reason for Editing.
        Last edited by lazycop; 02-15-2010, 04:37 PM.
        Work smarter not harder!

Comment

Originally posted by lazycop
          If we are playing pretend police world.
          What would make you think this is pretend? This actually does happen.

Comment

[QUOTE=lazycop]If we are playing pretend police world.

I get him with the laser about a mile away, hop out of my car with the shotgun, as he passes I shoot out his tires, and his car flips movie style. As he crawls out of the vehicle with only a scratch I cuff him, we walk away, and the car explodes.

Yeah that
            What is it about, "Thou shalt not.....", do some people not understand?
            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

you said the crown vic can go 160 or so, right, were did that come from. i have never seen nor heard of a cv that will do that, or did you just misstype something,

Comment

I just throw the Sticky Icky Electromagnetic Car Computer Disabler Gum.... after properly chewed of course. Let the Sticky Icky Electromagnetic Car Computer Disabler Gum disable the electronics of the car (after tossing it against the sheet metal as it passed)... then walk up and arrest the fool... then, not advise Miranda.

BTW, my Trep hasn't lost one yet, and tops out faster than I need.
                i had the clamp on my front bumper, i just push the button, when i get close, then put on the brakes,,, GETS EM EVERY TIME.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                  i had the clamp on my front bumper, i just push the button, when i get close, then put on the brakes,,, GETS EM EVERY TIME.
                  Now see that! They wont get us those, no matter how many movies I show them!
                  Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Comment

Now see that! They wont get us those, no matter how many movies I show them!
                    well it was either that, or that little rocket thingy that you shot out from under your car at 500mph and it ZAPS the cars computer

Comment

Lately, I have been becoming quite proficient at the Telekinesis Choke-out

Comment

Lately, I have been becoming quite proficient at the Telekinesis Choke-out
                        you just started doing that,, wait, you do have your mirrored sunglasses too right,

i installed a couple of 18 woofers in the trunk, that way i could utilize the sub sonic bass waves to gain compliance, course i ran into problems when i used the old NWA cd,

Comment

The secret to any enforcement... is the Hat! :ccol:

Comment

The secret to any enforcement... is the Hat! :ccol:
                            true that, as long as it isnt the bus driver hat, some might make fun of the smokey hat, but at least i could use mine as a weapon.

Comment

Bus Driver, Milkman, Mail Man, Cabbie... hell no!

Campaign all the way. It actually keeps the rain off of you

Comment

Bus Driver, Milkman, Mail Man, Cabbie... hell no!

Campaign all the way. It actually keeps the rain off of you
                                no kidding, untill you get back in your car to write down the drivers info, then it all runs down on your accident report,,,damn i hated that,

i would think the bus hats would hold rain.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2765 users online. 185 members and 2580 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X