300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUI Help.

Im 18 years old and this is my 1st DUI (not under alcohol though) I live in Overland Park, Kansas. I got a speeding ticket going 44 in a 25 zone in one city. than a ticket for wreckless driving in another city. and a dui under drugs not alcohol in another city in less than a week. I need major help on what to do. I got the speeding ticket and wreckless out of the way, but im so afaird of my license being suspended cause i work a lot and need to get to school. Does anyone know how it goes from there? Can i apply for a hardship or what? plz reply with questions or answers. ( i blacked out while driving and hit a pole. I was sucking in Dust off- thats how i got the dui)

We can't help you... You need to hire an attorney

Comment

What the? What does someone expect when they come in here asking a friggen question like that? Do they expect the police officers in here to tell them how to get out of it? Here is an idea..stop driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol and stop driving like an idiot before you kill someone or yourself.
      Anyone who believes "the customer is always right" has never been a police officer.

Comment

What the heck is Dust off?

BTW, buy a bicycle as OP is a very nice area and I doubt they keep it that way by letting 18yo kids do what you've done.

Originally posted by bravo03
        I was sucking in Dust off- thats how i got the dui)
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Im 18 years old and this is my 1st DUI (not under alcohol though)

and a dui under drugs not alcohol in another city in less than a week.
          You where driving under the inflluence of drugs. You addmit to that, plead guilty. Second request a revocation hearing. You might have a chance on getting a work/school licence.

I got a speeding ticket going 44 in a 25 zone in one city. than a ticket for wreckless driving in another city.
          You where traveling at 19 miles over the posted limit. That is going way to fast inside city limits. What did you do to get wreckless driving? More information is needed.

I need major help on what to do. I got the speeding ticket and wreckless out of the way, but im so afaird of my license being suspended cause i work a lot and need to get to school.
          One other option is to start walking or ride a bike. Last time I checked you did not need a DL to do either one of them. You made the mistake of being DUI and driving and now it is time to pay for your mistake.

Does anyone know how it goes from there? Can i apply for a hardship or what? plz reply with questions or answers. ( i blacked out while driving and hit a pole. I was sucking in Dust off- thats how i got the dui)
          It goes to court and from there I dont know about your state.

*Edited to take out question that where asked while posting my reply
          New Rule: The more complicated the Starbucks order, the bigger the *******. If you walk into a Starbucks and order a "decaf grande? half-soy, half-low fat, iced vanilla, double-shot, gingerbread cappuccino, extra dry, light ice, with one Sweet-n'-Low and one NutraSweet," ooh, you're a huge *******.

Comment

Dust-off is that canned air you use to blow off electronic parts with. The stupid teenagers have discovered that the propellant in the can will give you an instant "high". They don't realize it can kill you just as quick.

My advice to bravo03: Turn in your keys and never drive again because obviously you are not mature enough or smart enough to operate a motor vehicle. Get a bike.

*edited for spelling*

Comment

Lets say it together, its only one word. I call it EXERCISE.

Let me help you out here.

Ex-er-cise

Comment

Awww, ok, now it makes sense, "huffing", gotcha, thanks! Seems an 18yo could just get some pot but then what do I know

Originally posted by FCSD2162
                Dust-off is that canned air you use to blow off electronic parts with. The stupid teenagers have discovered that the propellant in the can will give you an instant "high". They don't realize it can kill you just as quick.

My advice to bravo03: Turn in your keys and never drive again because obviously you are not mature enough or smart enough to operate a motor vehicle. Get a bike.

*edited for spelling*
                "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

You might want to look into Public Transportation! Why you can even buy monthly bus passes.

Comment

I can see one problem in your post bravo03, everything is about you. Everything you're saying is "me, me, me" What you are failing to realize is that when you got high by huffing dust-off and got behind the wheel of your car, you were putting everyone else on the road in danger.

You say you hit a pole. You should be thankful that was the only thing you hit. Could you have lived with yourself had you hit a family traveling in their car, or a child who had been too close to the road?

It seems to me, and it looks like the majority of the other posters in this thread agree, that you need to look into other forms of transportation. I don't believe that you are mature enough to be driving an automobile.

As for what you should do, get an attorney, cop a plea, and accept whatever punishment the court hands to you.

Comment

Kid you OBVIOUSLY have problems. First , your huffing while your driving and by yourself no less. Not only are you killing brain cells you could kill someone else. The fact that your alone and doing it, REALLY shows you have problems.

Next welcome to the cycle! The cycle of stupidity! You will or SHOULD lose your license. You certainly won't get or have insurance anymore unless mommy and daddy pay a HUGE price for you. So what's next ..... since your in the cycle you'll do what all the other knuckleheads do, you'll drive again, cautiously at first, but you'll eventually get cocky and drive like your old self. You'll get caught, your car will be impounded, you'll skip out on court cause your tired of paying the city money. You'll get some dumb person to let you drive their car, you'll drive, you'll get caught, and go to jail, HMMMMM.

When your 30 you'll wonder why the hell it's so expensive for YOU to have a car.

Want advise: Take you lumps. Plead guilty, pay your dues, learn from it, don't do it again, don't drive like an ***, (your not qualifing for Indy) oh yeah and most importantly quit the drugs.

OR don't ...... We'll be happy to take you to jail!

Comment

When you got to court, just tell the judge that you were under the influence of drugs, not alcohol, so it's okay. He should dismiss your case. Glad I could help.
                        You have no right to not be offended.-Neal Boortz

Comment

Your a danger to everyone on the road! You should get your license taken away because you obviously can't make the right choices. What if insteat of hitting a pole you hit another car and killed someone? Not to mention one of us standing on the side of the road on a traffic stop! YOUR 18 ACT LIKE IT!

Comment

This is one of those times where you need to sit down and say to yourself; WTF was I thinking? Followed by some serious self reflection on why you do not want to end up in the Penitentiary or dead in a gutter somewhere. Then I would suggest going in and pleading guilty to every single one of those charges, because you deserve every one of them, and *maybe* the judge might show you some compassion.
                            A.F.& A.M.
                            "Fortitudine Vinicimus" By Endurance we conquer.
                            "Rangers Lead the Way."

Comment

The best thing that could happen to you is that you lose your license for an extended period of time and you go to jail for a couple of months. That would be the best thing because if you are huffing Dust-off you are being incredibly foolish and immature. You can cause permanent brain damage and liver damage with a single dose.

Some jail time and the inconvenience of losing your license might be what you need to get over what is almost certain to become a fatal case of cranial rectosis. I can only hope that if you don
                              Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3187 users online. 151 members and 3036 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X