300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being Pulled Over in a marked car?

I was riding with my adviser not to long ago, we were in a marked F-150, we were going to east county on a call of an animal making a ruckus. We did not have lights or sirens. We were going 55 in a 40, on a long straight away, a state trooper comes up real fast with it's lights. We pull over to let it pass, and it stopped behind us. My adviser told me to stay in the car and he got out and talked to him. What do you think happened there? Did he do a traffic stop on us?

What did your advisor Say? We don't know. Ask him.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
      What did your advisor Say? We don't know. Ask him.
      I should have asked. I am in mid-switch of agencies so he is no longer my adviser. This happen a couple weeks ago. I was intrested to see what other LEOs thought of the situation.

Comment

We can't know. Find him and ask him.

Comment

Why wouldn't you ask right then? That would be the first thing out of my mouth...
          "Hey, what was that all about?"

Sent from my 4G LG G3 using Tapatalk
          I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
          it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

Seeing as you are asking us to speculate, my bet is the two are friends who were planning on going fishing together on their days off. Because you weren't running with lights and siren, the trooper didn't know you were on a call so he stopped your buddy to find out what kind of snacks and drinks he should bring for their fishing trip.
            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by sp23 View Post
              Why wouldn't you ask right then? That would be the first thing out of my mouth...
              "Hey, what was that all about?"

Sent from my 4G LG G3 using Tapatalk
              His rule to me, is "Don't ask stupid questions. If you need to know something I will make sure to tell you." So, I tend to stay quiet with him unless there is something I need to know. Every deputy/officer is different on how they want me to act, and what they want me to do

Comment

How was it marked? Maybe he didn't see the markings. Who goes 15 over for a BS animal complaint?

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy View Post
                  His rule to me, is "Don't ask stupid questions. If you need to know something I will make sure to tell you." So, I tend to stay quiet with him unless there is something I need to know. Every deputy/officer is different on how they want me to act, and what they want me to do
                  It sounds like he knows you well.
                  Where'd you learn that, Cheech? Drug school?

Comment

Originally posted by careerchange#2 View Post
                    Who goes 15 over for a BS animal complaint?
                    Running a rural county with a large area it is often necessary to "expedite" the distance between calls
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy View Post
                      I was riding with my adviser not to long ago, we were in a marked F-150, we were going to east county on a call of an animal making a ruckus. We did not have lights or sirens. We were going 55 in a 40, on a long straight away, a state trooper comes up real fast with it's lights. We pull over to let it pass, and it stopped behind us. My adviser told me to stay in the car and he got out and talked to him. What do you think happened there? Did he do a traffic stop on us?
                      can you describe the "ruckus"??
                      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
                      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
                      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
                      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Crass,

It's usually caused by being put into a Faraday cage...

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                          can you describe the "ruckus"??
                          You must be a Sergeant.
                          I make my living on Irish welfare.

Comment

This may be neither here nor there but here in Texas, there have been perfect copies of police cars, FedEx/UPS, electric company vehicles used for various illegal use.

Comment

You will get all of the answers to all of your questions when you formally enter the mysterious and secret world of law enforcement. After your academy graduation you will be taken to a secret location and given a magic decoder ring and learn the secret handshake. There will also be a list of all the answers to all of the world's problems that you will be able to view but not take with you(op sec). You will then be free to perform your own mysterious yet public meetings with other law enforcement officers on the side of the road leaving the bewildered public to wonder wtf you guys were doing. They will also teach you how to saw a woman in half.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8388 users online. 387 members and 8001 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X