Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slow mergers

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Slow mergers

    Hello officers. Hope your day is going well. I have a question for you regarding slow mergers. Slow mergers are probably the thing that makes me angrier than any other activity on the road. Absolutely cannot stand being behind someone doing less than 60 on the onramp when youre about to meet up with traffic coming at 70+ mph. I talked to a couple of cops I know and there doesnt seem to be any law against it.


    If theres one traffic law that I think should be on the books I would say it would have to pertain to slow mergers. It is soooooooo dangerous to merge into freeway traffic doing 20 mph less than the oncoming traffic. Just today I almost got smashed cuz the guy on the onramp ahead of me decided to merge onto the freeway doing like 30 lol


    I think there should be a law with some serious teeth to it regarding this. 1st offense $500, 2nd $1000, and 3rd lose your license for a month. Because this behavior really does put lots of lives in danger in a way that no other traffic violation really could. Is there anything you guys can do until a law is on the books about the matter? Reckless endangerment maybe? Have any of you ever heard of police cracking down on slow mergers? If not it needs to happen.


    Also dont mistake my tone. I am surely angry but not at you cops. Just at this situation. So i ask these things with th utmost respect for any officer reading this. Thanks

  • #2
    Laws are not made by the police. Consult your state legislator with your concerns

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
      Laws are not made by the police. Consult your state legislator with your concerns

      Ive taken a look at some of your posts. You dont seem to ever wanna talk nicely to people. I made it clear in my post that I know the cops dont make laws. So if you dont have anything nice to say then move on. I did not come here disrespecting law enforcement and do not need to be disrespected by you. Besides I am actually curious what cops really think of slow mergers

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Healthnut View Post
        Ive taken a look at some of your posts. You dont seem to ever wanna talk nicely to people. I made it clear in my post that I know the cops dont make laws. So if you dont have anything nice to say then move on. I did not come here disrespecting law enforcement and do not need to be disrespected by you. Besides I am actually curious what cops really think of slow mergers
        You are more than welcome to ask questions on this forum.

        You don't get to dictate how those questions are answered. If you don't like the way questions are answered on this forum------I dont' remember anyone begging you to join the board.

        Like the OFFICER stated, consult the people who make the laws ---not the ones that enforce them



        As a side note-----------------your suggested penalties are so far out of line that they are laughable for such a petty offense.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Healthnut View Post
          Ive taken a look at some of your posts. You dont seem to ever wanna talk nicely to people. I made it clear in my post that I know the cops dont make laws. So if you dont have anything nice to say then move on. I did not come here disrespecting law enforcement and do not need to be disrespected by you. Besides I am actually curious what cops really think of slow mergers






          With a post count ot "TWO" you hardly get to dictate the manner in which in I or any member of this forum reply. If you're that easily offended, butt hurt, and ready to sling snot, move the hell on yourself. Once more we're visited by some self entitled, it's all about me, resident of Hillary's Village.

          We deal in honesty there Junior, and I suggested to you how to deal with your problem. Where the f...k were you in Civics or American Govt? Maybe they don't teach that any more.

          Now suppose you grow the phuc up, get a life, and get serious. Geez, some people's children.

          Comment


          • #6
            Slow Mergers

            Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            You are more than welcome to ask questions on this forum.

            You don't get to dictate how those questions are answered. If you don't like the way questions are answered on this forum------I dont' remember anyone begging you to join the board.

            Like the OFFICER stated, consult the people who make the laws ---not the ones that enforce them



            As a side note-----------------your suggested penalties are so far out of line that they are laughable for such a petty offense.














            Gee, guess I pizzed Junior off. Just another self entitled weenie, in a long parade of them. Maybe he'll complain to the Mods.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
              With a post count ot "TWO" you hardly get to dictate the manner in which in I or any member of this forum reply. If you're that easily offended, butt hurt, and ready to sling snot, move the hell on yourself. Once more we're visited by some self entitled, it's all about me, resident of Hillary's Village.

              We deal in honesty there Junior, and I suggested to you how to deal with your problem. Where the f...k were you in Civics or American Govt? Maybe they don't teach that any more.

              Now suppose you grow the phuc up, get a life, and get serious. Geez, some people's children.

              So in other words, you love to say stuff that would generally get you punched in the mouth if you were anything else besides a cop. Lol bully with a badge. Got your butt kicked a bunch in high school did we? Now we act all tough cuz now we got the law on our side? Lol Yep I know your type.


              $100 says you never ran your mouth like this in person to any person your own size before you became a cop. Its dudes like you that make other cops look bad man. Take your frustrations out on the world with your badge. Yep. If I post again I aint even payin you no attention.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Healthnut View Post
                So in other words, you love to say stuff that would generally get you punched in the mouth if you were anything else besides a cop. Lol bully with a badge. Got your butt kicked a bunch in high school did we? Now we act all tough cuz now we got the law on our side? Lol Yep I know your type.


                $100 says you never ran your mouth like this in person to any person your own size before you became a cop. Its dudes like you that make other cops look bad man. Take your frustrations out on the world with your badge. Yep. If I post again I aint even payin you no attention.
                Your post has been reported to administration----------------------

                You won't be posting again
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                Comment


                • #9
                  Slow Mergers

                  [QUOTE=Healthnut;3528428]So in other words, you love to say stuff that would generally get you punched in the mouth if you were anything else besides a cop. Lol bully with a badge. Got your butt kicked a bunch in high school did we? Now we act all tough cuz now we got the law on our side? Lol Yep I know your type.







                  Well actually there Skippy you essentially proved to one and all what a self entitled, snot slinging, tied to mama's apron string little weenie you really are. You've also proved that you're over run with some of the most profound and abysmal ignorance this forum has seen in some time.


                  In case you missed it there Stupid, your question has been answered. You're just too profoundly stupid and ignorant to realize that.
                  Understand this there Junior. We're not expected to put up with a boat load of sh..t from some junior flip "It's all about me Mama's boy"

                  Go back to the basement where Mama is allowing your worthless *** to live rent free. Put on some zit medicine, keep your acne under control, and get prepared for the next time someone half your size wips your whiney butt.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well, once more it seems we've been visited by a malcontent, and a rather mentally challenged one at that. Smart money says that in addition to being just one more self entitled numb nut, our hero "Healthnut" rode the short bus to school.

                    I actually gave him, the stupid SOB, the correct answer to his question. Crap!! What's not to like about that?? Guess they're teaching Sharia Law now in school in place of Civics or government. Either way, "Skippy" missed the bus.

                    Once more Dumb ***, contact your state legislator. Those are the people who make the law(s). Now, what's so difficult about that?
                    Approach your representative with the same charm and courtesy you've exhibited here, and you're certain to be a hit.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You're just a big mean poopie pants and need sensitivity training lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HotSoup View Post
                        You're just a big mean poopie pants and need sensitivity training lol
                        Thank you
                        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

                        My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Lol... I LOVE when PhilipCal calls someone skippy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yeah, it sorta seemed appropriate. This guy was definitely a "Skippy".

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh, most definitely without question.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5635 users online. 356 members and 5279 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X