X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tanksoldier
    replied
    Originally posted by shawn.gertzen View Post
    My friends say I can still get fined or having my temp registration I said no I can't as long as I got all my legal registration
    CRS 42-3-114 makes display of a registration during a time OTHER than the period covered by the registration a Class B traffic infraction. So in Colorado you could be cited.

Why wouldn't you just take it off?

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    OK, once more, do the following. Get off the couch, out of bed, from behind the computer, as the case might be. Proceed to the nearest exit of your home, condo, apartment, dorm room, or whatever your current venue might be.

Move quickly, yet with due caution to your motor vehicle. Upon arrival at your conveyance, remove the TEMPORARY registration, being certain to leave the current, required registration in place as required by law.

With due care and concern for the environment, dispose of your TEMPORARY registration into an approved trash or garbage receptacle.Don't merely toss it into the wind.

The foregoing actions should solve your problems. If, at the end of the day, you're still having problems, contact our resident "Conservator of the Peace" for further advice or instruction.

Leave a comment:

• jchughes05
    replied
    Remove the temp tag..what don't you get?

Leave a comment:

• slamdunc
    replied
    My friends say I can still get fined or having my temp registration I said no I can't as long as I got all my legal registration
    My friends are beginning to believe that you are a troll and I agree with them.

Leave a comment:

• CCCSD
    replied
    False reg. fine. Cite. Tow.
    bye-bye.

Leave a comment:

• shawn.gertzen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• slamdunc
    replied
    My temporary registration has expired and still on vehicle but I do have my up to date legal registration on vehicle as well
    So, you've essentially answered your own question. When your parents told you to be different, this is not what they meant. If you have permanent registration which is valid, what logical reason could you possibly articulate for keeping the temp on as well?

Leave a comment:

• shawn.gertzen
    replied
    My temporary registration has expired and still on vehicle but I do have my up to date legal registration on vehicle as well

Leave a comment:

• moparfan
    replied
    Here's your diploma
    -holyninja--501467-albums-random-funny-pics-pic25547-heres-your-sign.jpg

Leave a comment:

• HotSoup
    replied
    Is it that difficult to go outside and scrape off the temp tag???

Leave a comment:

• Amigo1342
    replied
    I can't speak for PA, but in NY our temporary registrations expire within a short period of time. If yours has a valid date, then you should be fine. If not, you could possibly be cited for improper display of tag. It all depends on the laws in PA.

Leave a comment:

• tj05
    replied
    You need to call and ask your local PA PD or PA State police

Leave a comment:

• Sierra259
    replied
    I have a proper pennsylvania car registration sticker and registration paper but forgot to take off temporary registration paper that car dealership gives you could I still get fined
    Uhm.... You could just take the temporary sticker off....

Go outside and take the sticker off of your car right now, before you drive around with it more. Problem solved, case closed.

Leave a comment:

• shawn.gertzen
    started a topic Car registration

Car registration

I have a proper pennsylvania car registration sticker and registration paper but forgot to take off temporary registration paper that car dealership gives you could I still get fined

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3075 users online. 215 members and 2860 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X