300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did I do wrong part 2

I was working and I just cleared a previous call with Dispatch. All of a sudden I am heading North on our "Main st" and I am a few blocks from the station with a duece that’s almost peeking out my bunghole. I see and get behind a CA Reg doing 35 in a 30 mph which is appropriate. So what does this idiot do? He slows down to 20 mph and starts crossing lines and looking over and over in his rearview. So I see him reach for something and I am thinking "light him up and risk sh--ing my pants or let him go. So I make it to the station and now this jerk is driving 10 mph and he is writing my plate down. I could give a sh-- just let me park the car and run to the head. Why oh Why do I get behind these freaks? What did I do wrong in life? Why was he so stupid he didn't get the universal sign of "speed the fu-- up, or move over?"

One would think someone being from CA would understand this.
    Last edited by jcioccke; 06-29-2014, 10:41 AM.
    MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Originally posted by jcioccke View Post
    I could give a sh-- just let me park the car and run to the head.
    Actually -----------------that IS what you were giving
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Well played POP's lol
      MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6018 users online. 302 members and 5716 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X