300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did i do wrong?

On the way to work, [I'm an attorney.] an unmarked car was tail gating me. He was extremely close. [I own and drive a SCCA race car, so when I say close I mean close.] After a while, I left foot braked checked him as I hit the gas. It scarred him into breaking hard.
    As he moved into the other lane and pulled along side he flashed a badge. I gave him the finger. [Not my normal form of communication to officers.] I continued to drive and he followed me. When I got to town, I drove directly to the City Police Department. When I pulled in and stopped he drove away.
    I got his license number and had my private investigator run the number. My investigator [Retired City officer] know him. He is a Deputy County Sheriff.
    I called the Sheriff's Office to complain about the incident. I have heard nothing since.
    So...What did I do wrong? And ... any guesses as to what happened to my complaint?

The way I see it, you both were ***es. He for tailgating you, if he in fact was. You for inducing him to brake hard and then shooting him the finger.

Call it draw and be grateful it didn't turn out badly for you.
    I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

was he tailgating wrecklessly ? where did that thread go BTW ?

Comment

You went wrong by being a doooosh.

Your complaint was filed in the very important matters file.

Comment

Left lane is for passing,Move your slow driving self over. And as mentioned your complaint should have been filed in the important matters box.

Comment

popcorn2.gif hoooo boy

Comment

OP is full of schidt. First off, he claims to be an attorney and has the spelling and grammar of a six year old. Next, he claims that a private eye in California had access to DMV and ran the registration. Right. By what means did he do that?

Hold on, I need to open a window. This whole thing reeks of BS.
              Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

Originally posted by lwslaw View Post
                So...What did I do wrong?
                You were born stupid; a special kind of stupid at that.

Last edited by slamdunc; 06-28-2014, 08:27 PM.
                “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Troll alert LMAO
                  sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
                  DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

The last guy who had a tailgating officer behind him that he reported i believe was also from CA also.
                    Interesting area i guess.

Maybe the same officer or the same OP since the other thread disappeared yesterday and now this one popped up.

Comment

Yeah, but this guy didn't mention wreckless driving.
                      I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

On the way to work, [I'm an attorney.] an unmarked car was tail gating me. He was extremely close. [I own and drive a SCCA race car, so when I say close I mean close.] After a while, I left foot braked checked him as I hit the gas. It scarred him into breaking hard.
                        As he moved into the other lane and pulled along side he flashed a badge. I gave him the finger. [Not my normal form of communication to officers.] I continued to drive and he followed me. When I got to town, I drove directly to the City Police Department. When I pulled in and stopped he drove away.
                        I got his license number and had my private investigator run the number. My investigator [Retired City officer] know him. He is a Deputy County Sheriff.
                        I called the Sheriff's Office to complain about the incident. I have heard nothing since.
                        So...What did I do wrong? And ... any guesses as to what happened to my complaint?
                        You're an Atty, and you had someone on the job run the plate for you?
                        I call BS on so many levels. If you're an Atty. you know the deal. If you really are one, you are green as hell.
                        MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                          OP is full of schidt. First off, he claims to be an attorney and has the spelling and grammar of a six year old. Next, he claims that a private eye in California had access to DMV and ran the registration. Right. By what means did he do that?

Hold on, I need to open a window. This whole thing reeks of BS.
                          Da-n it- you beat me too it. LMAO. I could have saved the time and just hit like
                          MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

He is an attorney-------------------------and he doesn't understand that an officer in a unmarked car................wouldn't pull next to a violator and badge them............

An officer in an unmarked car would either light them up or have a marked car light them up.

This was someone in their OWN car-----------not an unmarked. In other words OFF DUTY and trying to mind their own business AND not under the authority of the Sheriff

AND, I have NEVER heard a Deputy Sheriff referred to as a Deputy County Sheriff
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

To our esteemed OP. Each reply you have received is 100% correct, and on the mark. OTH, your remarks reek of total certified B.S. In common with California, Alabama does NOT offer registration access to PI's through law enforcement terminals. Serious criminal sanctions await ANY officer or dispatcher who would allow such access.

Past that, in your place, you'd be wise to accept the counsel of my colleagues concerning your simply letting this matter rest. If, indeed, it happened at all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3155 users online. 174 members and 2981 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X