Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

316.191 (2) Racing on Highways, FL. Advice is appreciated.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HotSoup
    replied
    Damn I always miss the good stuff

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by kermit315 View Post
    Also, since you like to read, here are the rules, that are stickied at the top of AAC. Or does that not show up on your mobile?
    Now that he has been banned AND disappeared

He will have time to read that 120 times

Leave a comment:

• HotSoup
    replied
    Don't confuse him with logic

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    Also, since you like to read, here are the rules, that are stickied at the top of AAC. Or does that not show up on your mobile?

THE RULES: Only Law Enforcement Personnel Reply To Questions Here

To ensure this forum stays on topic as much as possible, ONLY members classified as "sworn police officers" should 'reply' to topics in this thread. The original poster can be ANYONE, but those who reply should be the ORIGINAL POSTER and LAW ENFORCEMENT personnel ONLY.

If you want to discuss the topic, are NOT in LE, and are NOT the original poster, post it in an appropriate public forum, but the 'Ask a Cop' should no longer be used as a breeding ground for civilian vs. cop discussions.

Users are encouraged to report posts that are clearly not LE.

HOWEVER, is you are a civilian and have a NEW Question or need clarification of an answer, you can reply in the original post. But we will not permit the 'Ask A Cop' discussion to turn into a battleground between civilians and cops...or for that matter cops and cops, or all in between.

IF YOU POST HERE AND DO NOT QUALIFY AS THE ABOVE, YOU WILL BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY AND FOREVER. CANNOT STATE IT ANY CLEARER. NO EXCEPTIONS. NO WARNINGS. NO ANTI-LAW ENFORCEMENT RESPONSES OR POSTS.
    Thanks
    WebTeam

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    Originally posted by Patriotdiscussions
    On mobile the site looks different, it's the second set of boards down, it clearly states only leo can post in this section. Might of been a good ideal to put ask a cop in there instead of the public and leo interaction area. There i go using common sense again, silly me.
    Then, how would the public 'ask a cop'???

Apparently common sense isn't so common after all.

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    Or perhaps a better layout of the site and having the ask a cop heading under the cop only part of the board instead of under the public part of the board.

nah, blame someone else, your good at that.
    Oh.....there is a 'cop only' part of this forum? Care to point me towards it?

You do realize this isnt P1, right?

Leave a comment:

• kermit315
    replied
    I guess attention to detail wasn't you strong suit. Maybe you can pick up 120 books on it and become an expert.

Leave a comment:

• jdthor
    replied
    but but ,hes read a law book ,he can remember what he reads and all that ,hes a want to be lawyer

Leave a comment:

• mookster
    replied
    A little late to the thread, but let me know next time and I might be able to help.
    This is Ask A Cop. Per the contract/terms of site, only sworn Law Enforcement can answer questions to posts. You have violated your contract.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Did you ask the Officer if his strobe lights have been properly calibrated?

Leave a comment:

• sgt jon
    replied
    Originally posted by denali View Post
    Legal advisement
    If he wasn’t wearing his hat you could surely get the ticket dismissed.

Leave a comment:

• HotSoup
    replied
    But But But .... he's a nice guy...he shouldn't be penalized for being stupid...stupidity is a disease and shouldn't be punished with fines or jail time....stupid people can't help being stupid they were born that way

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Suggestion falling short of legal advice. Plead "guilty". You are.

Leave a comment:

• Chopshopcop
    replied
    You spelled denial wrong...oh wait, never mind

Leave a comment:

• Iowa #1603
    replied
    Originally posted by denali View Post
    Legal advisement
    Fortunately Code6 quoted you before you became a coward and deleted your entry

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2744 users online. 158 members and 2586 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X