Could officer have made a mistake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could officer have made a mistake?

I was driving and a cop pulled me over for passing a school bus. I asked him where because I didn't see a school bus. He said where I just turned. I said that I had a green arrow. Long story short he gave me a ticket and the ticket said I passed the school bus at a different intersection than for where he said the bus was. Where he documented that I passed the school bus I didn't turn. Could he have made a mistake or pulled over the wrong car?

P.S. I called the bus company that serves the public schools in that area and there were no reports of anyone passing a bus at the documented intersection at that time.
    Last edited by bikeswimming; 11-15-2011, 06:12 PM.

None of us were there. None of us know what happened.

Having said that, I will say no, he did not make a mistake....
    Originally posted by kontemplerande
    Without Germany, you would not have won World War 2.

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
      None of us were there. None of us know what happened.

Having said that, I will say no, he did not make a mistake....
      ^^^^^^^ What he said.

The chances of the officer making a mistake are a lot less that the chances of you not telling us the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
        ^^^^^^^ What he said.

The chances of the officer making a mistake are a lot less that the chances of you not telling us the truth
        I would have no reason to lie. I am just trying to get advice and your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by bikeswimming View Post
          I would have no reason to lie.
          Neither does the officer here. In fact, he has even less of a reason to lie than you do.

I am just trying to get advice and your opinion.
          Stop illegally passing school buses.....

Comment

Originally posted by SRT936 View Post
            Neither does the officer here. In fact, he has even less of a reason to lie than you do.

Stop illegally passing school buses.....
            I am not saying he lied. I am saying he may have made a mistake. As having said that. Please do not respond to anymore of my posts.

Comment

I am not saying he lied. I am saying he may have made a mistake. As having said that. Please do not respond to anymore of my posts.
              Sorry. You don't get to dictate how and when I respond to posts. You came to us, we didn't come to you. I'll respond as often as I feel the desire to do so.

Why is so hard for you to accept that YOU made a mistake?

Comment

Don't lie and no one will call you a liar. Easy enough huh?

p.s. you don't get to dictate answers here kid!
                Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

Originally posted by Buffaloboy View Post
                  Don't lie and no one will call you a liar. Easy enough huh?

p.s. you don't get to dictate answers here kid!
                  It was a mistake for me to come to ask for your feedback. You have called me a liar when you have no proof that I am lying. I do have the right to choose who I am communicating with if I feel that I am being harassed. Having said that, I am done with this site.

Comment

It was a mistake for me to come to ask for your feedback. You have called me a liar when you have no proof that I am lying. I do have the right to choose who I am communicating with if I feel that I am being harassed. Having said that, I am done with this site.
                    You need to look up the definition of harassment. You have a poor grasp of the English language if you can not figure out the meaning of simple everyday words.

ha·rass (h-rs, hrs)
                    tr.v. ha·rassed, ha·rass·ing, ha·rass·es
                    1. To irritate or torment persistently.
                    2. To wear out; exhaust.
                    3. To impede and exhaust (an enemy) by repeated attacks or raids.

Where did I call you a liar? Your reading comprehension is crap also!
                    Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

Comment

Before you go, you might want to read this: Traffic Enforcement Sticky Thread.

You came here to find out how you could beat your ticket. We WILL not do that. If you honestly believe the officer made a mistake, then go to court. Just remember that the vast majority of police cars have video cameras that will clearly show you illegally passing a school bus.

I'm guessing I can cross you off the Christmas card list?

Comment

This forum does NOT exist for the purpose of assisting violators get out of traffic citations. Nor does it exist for the purpose of us critiquing, second guessing, analyzing, or Monday morning quarterbacking the actions of other Officers. If you feel you were cited in error, or inappropriately charged, you should exercise your right to plead "Not guilty" and request a trial date. The court will then weigh your testimony vis a vis that of the Officer, and render a decision. There is no guarantee that decision will be to your liking.

Comment

You get to ask questions-------------------we get to answer them

Our rules , not yours.

You were given what we believe to be honest answers. If you don't want to hear that you might as well leave the forum now.

Comment

We have no proof you aren't lying either.....do we?

Comment

Promise???

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5229 users online. 197 members and 5032 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X