Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Impersonators

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Police Impersonators

    http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/05/18/b...for-fake-cops/

    How often do you encounter these situations with people pretending to be police officers? How do you handle them?

    If you pull a civilian over and they do not stop because they believe that you are a fake police officer, what do you do?

  • #2
    Go to your local police station and ask them. Stop making a new news station's story link and ask us to discuss it every five minutes. Or even better yet there is this new service that helps a lot with questions. It searches the world for you in only a second. What's it called again...oh, i remember.... www.google.com
    Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

    Comment


    • #3
      Hahahahaha!!!!
      Free Deke O'Mally!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        While I've heard of it happening, in 22 years on the job working some really good areas of LA County, I have NEVER personally had to deal with anything like this.

        The closest I've had, I arrested a guy who was wearing a Long Beach PD raid jacket cause he thought it was neat. But he made no effort to do any harm with it.
        Today's Quote:

        "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
        Albert Einstein

        Comment


        • #5
          What's a "raid jacket"?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Ex-Soviet View Post
            What's a "raid jacket"?
            Google should be your friend......

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mdrdep View Post
              While I've heard of it happening, in 22 years on the job working some really good areas of LA County, I have NEVER personally had to deal with anything like this.

              The closest I've had, I arrested a guy who was wearing a Long Beach PD raid jacket cause he thought it was neat. But he made no effort to do any harm with it.
              I recently sent some info to a San Bernadino CO detective about a guy, who it turns out actually lives in LA County (on the county line).
              This guy tried to rip me off via ebay, and I did a little research on him to find he has purchased the following things on ebay:
              A "POLICE" cap
              A "POLICE" shirt
              Handcuffs
              FOUO license plate frame
              An old CHP badge
              Four fake magnetic mount antennaes for a Crown Vic
              A radar gun
              An aluminum citation holder
              Leather badge holder w/ neck chain
              "POLICE" gear bag

              He is NOT a LEO, and although these items are not illegal, most cops know exactly what is going on here.
              Mdrdep - PM me if you want details.
              SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
              SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!



              In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm sure others have seen this more, but we occansionally got this on midnights in D.C.. Memory serves that there was an individual displaying an FBI parking pass claiming to be an agent, wanting VIP priveleges at a swank NW club. The humor lay in his offended attitude when denied. lol

                Another, and more serious was the impersonator who attempted to solicit free sex from the k st prostitutes under the auspices of being "undercover". When no favors were given he proceeded to rape them. Thankfully he was caught.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MPD1651 View Post
                  Another, and more serious was the impersonator who attempted to solicit free sex from the k st prostitutes under the auspices of being "undercover". When no favors were given he proceeded to rape them. Thankfully he was caught.
                  When I worked for DOJ.....one of our Guards was letting the girls hide from you guys inside one of our buildings up there....and they were servincing him......

                  Idiot forgot we had a very good camera system in place and he was fired......

                  Retired MPD Officer.....who knew some of the girls from his work days.....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Indeed sir, the K st corridor has its own economy and lifestyle. The men stayed on the lower end, and the women past 12th. It always amused me that the men (who dressed as women) charged more than the women (who dressed as women).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by MPD1651 View Post
                      Indeed sir, the K st corridor has its own economy and lifestyle. The men stayed on the lower end, and the women past 12th. It always amused me that the men (who dressed as women) charged more than the women (who dressed as women).
                      I think Chiller hangs there when he's drinking in town.....as I tend to stay across the bridge in Arlington.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Arlington, in comparison truly the land of milk and honey. Lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          There has been loads of guys over the years impersonating police officers on Long Island. This guy was my favorite though. He actually had a bogus "police station" setup and would "arrest" people and bring them there.

                          http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251288,00.html

                          Gotta give him credit for the level of his immersion in his lie.
                          “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MPD1651 View Post
                            Arlington, in comparison truly the land of milk and honey. Lol
                            Crystal City area was my hole......bars, food, and boobies.....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just as long as it wasnt the Crystal City Restaraunt! That place always smelled like a wet fart, and was nothing but stretch marks and tattoos. lol

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4448 users online. 274 members and 4174 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X