Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest thing encountered during a traffic stop?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest thing encountered during a traffic stop?

So, I'm pretty sure at least some of you have pulled over a car with just one occupant, only to realize that once the sirens and flashy lights went on that there was actually female (or male?) passenger who happened to be searching for something in the driver's lap.

Any stories of that nature? They don't necessarily need to be perverted

Stopped a kid one time - teenage male, alone in the vehicle. I walk up and see that he has a samll towel on his lap, and no pants. I question why and he tells me that he wanted to see what it was like to drive without pants on. Now I wouldn't have wondered that myself, but I can't imagine what the difference would be. He was in a panel van on main road having one lane in each direction. No reported exposure cases in the surrounding area.

Comment

I was parked down a side street observing a group of he/she prostitutes when a vehicle stops and picks one up. I catch up to the vehicle and make my stop. I always like to mess with the guys that pick up men thinking they are women.

Walk up and the driver (a male) looks like Bozo the Clown dressed in a black corset, garter belt, and fishnet stockings. No makeup on him, didn't even try to hide that he was a male other than the clothing, and he was balding on top with flame red hair that stuck out on the sides..........
      Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      Albert Einstein

Comment

I couldn't get this to rotate vertically or get any bigger, but you get the idea........he was going to a Halloween party and I remember that night to be VERY cold.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by sp23; 05-15-2011, 02:05 AM.
        I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it

"But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet
        it" - Thucydides

sigpic

Comment

That ain't right even for tricks n treats.

Comment

Well at least his was trick or treating, mine was just tricking
            Today's Quote:

Albert Einstein

Comment

stopped a car for swearving. Got up to it and noticed that the driver had his shirt pulled way down. looked on the floor and he had a pair of shorts around his ankles. Owner of the car was a female in the passanger seat. gave him a warning and gave her a ticket for no insurance. She got revoked. Most expensive bj she ever gave.

Comment

One time I stopped a really decent person.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                  WTF are you taking about, get out of here..........I've heard they existed but like bigfoot it's just a myth

Today's Quote:

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan View Post
                    I need proof...

Comment

"One time I stopped a really decent person."

I just had dispatch run an NCIC check.....they came back deceased.

Comment

I stopped a guy dressed as a clown, makeup and all, for talking on his cell phone while driving. Also, pulled over a car with a headlight out and it was some one wearing only underwear. He thought the whole thing was funny until he got a $75 ticket.

Comment

I stopped a young girl for speeding (15 over). After getting her credentials, I returned to my car to write her a summons. As I propped my ticket book on the steering wheel I noticed her (the driver) lean out her passenger side window. I went back to see what was going on. She stated she was sorry and she had vomited, but she did say she made sure to puke out the passenger window so I wouldn't have to step in it when I came back to her car, that act of courtesy changed her summons into a verbal warning.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6314 users online. 336 members and 5978 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X