Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does a failure to yield to a stop sign citation cost in Arizona?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does a failure to yield to a stop sign citation cost in Arizona?

I cannot seem to find this on the internet and the courts were closed after class on friday. Does anyone know where I could find this out at or the cost of the citation?
    Academy Graduation...December 17th 2010

Taser Taser Taser....I will never volunteer to ride the lightning again.

Technical legal point. You don't yield at Stop Signs. You Stop. You yield at Yield Signs. Minor point to be certain, but it's important. If you received a citation, call the court to which the citation is directed. The number should be on your copy of the citation. The Clerk will advise you as to fines/court costs.

Comment

I haven't received the citation its some homework I have to do. I thought the citation written was for failure to yield in AZ but I will check again under failure to stop definitely.
      Academy Graduation...December 17th 2010

Taser Taser Taser....I will never volunteer to ride the lightning again.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael2007 View Post
        I haven't received the citation its some homework I have to do. I thought the citation written was for failure to yield in AZ but I will check again under failure to stop definitely.
        OK cool. There IS definitely a difference though, as in two totally different charges. As to the cost of the citation. Check out you local court having jurisdiction over traffic violations. If you live inside a city, that will be your Municipal Court. A call to the clerk should give you the information you need regarding fines/court costs.

Comment

We, here in Colorado, Have a failure to obey official traffic control devices.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12377 users online. 519 members and 11858 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X