Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much over the speed limit can you go without getting pulled over by radar gun???

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jruggs1008 View Post
    please tell me this is a joke
    This is a joke.

Comment

Don't speed and this question will be irrelevant.
      My comments are my personal opinion and are based on my life experiences and training. They are not to be construed as legal advice in any form as I am not an attorney. Should you act on any of the information I provide in my comments, you do so at your own risk!!

Comment

I realize that someone brought to life this old post. However, it still amazes me how lazy people are. This OP wants everyone to help him by providing him the answer. How about showing a little initiative and then you can provide all of us with the answer???

On day one drive past the victimizing officer at 1mph over the speed limit. Then, each following day, increase the speed by 1mph. When you get pulled over, please post and let us all know how fast we can safely zip past this officer.
        Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"

Comment

Originally posted by TGM View Post
          Don't forget... many vehicles display 2-4 off from actual speed. So.... if you decided to use your 4 mph "buffer" and think you won't get stopped... think again! If you go 4 over the speed limit thinking you are safe, and your speedo is only 2 mph off from actual speed - you are now going 6 over the limit, which will get you stopped in Wyoming. (Yes, we are that strict.... and no, we have nothing better to do)
          I can attest to this! Got stopped going 6mph over in Laramie on I-80....luckily, I was just given a warning. Do not know why I was given a warning, I thought all Highway Patrols were pretty much ticket every time. But that officer had grace on me that day. Never did I ever go above 3mph on the highways after that incident.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3999 users online. 238 members and 3761 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X