300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket info

I got pulled over today for doing 10 over on the interstate. I was cited for speeding however they didn't put any of my personal information on the ticket. No license number, name, address, license plate, etc. So will this change anything with my ticket? Will my ticket be thrown out?

In order to save you some time, they just wrote down the information you needed, then gave you your copy. They then sent you on your way, and finished the rest of the information on the rest of the copies. Before I got my ticket printer I used to do it every now and then. No, it doesn't change anything. No it won't get thrown out.

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Was he wearing his hat?
        Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Chris gave you the honest answer. All we need to write down are the things that YOU need to know e.g. statue number, fine, surcharge, points and most importantly your court date and time...you know your name and address etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 92tinted5.0 View Post
            I got pulled over today for doing 10 over on the interstate. I was cited for speeding however they didn't put any of my personal information on the ticket. No license number, name, address, license plate, etc. So will this change anything with my ticket? Will my ticket be thrown out?
            No, your citation will not be thrown out.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4498 users online. 274 members and 4224 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X