Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far does Professional Courtesy go?

We all know cops don't write cops, so let's not go there.

My question is how many of you generally extend Professional Courtesy beyond fellow officers, and to whom? (i.e. Firefighter's, EMTs, doctors, etc.)

Originally posted by Schnuffs View Post
    My question is how many of you generally extend Professional Courtesy beyond fellow officers, and to whom? (i.e. Firefighter's, EMTs, doctors, etc.)
    Not true always.

Comment

If its a fireman/emt its all relative....are you an emt for a 911 response ambulance...or do you transport people to the old folks home? Are you going to be taking care of me if I get shot? Are you being cool or being an @$$hole? AND it all depends on the violation...
      Last edited by bigcitypolice06; 09-15-2008, 01:14 AM.
      "For he is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God’s wrath on the wrongdoer." Romans 13:4

Comment

Originally posted by Schnuffs View Post

Your first post is predicated on an assumption ... perhaps an erronious one?

"That's right man, we've got mills here that'll blow that heap of your's right off the road."

"Beautiful Daughter of the Stars."(it's my home now)

>>>>> A Time for Choosing <<<<<

Retired @ 31yr 2mo as of 0000 hrs. 01-01-10. Yeah, all in all, it was good.

Comment

here we go again, same ol shyt dog just a different day.

Here in the great north, you dont write your brothers and sisters.

I give PC and warnings to a lot of my stops. I rarely cite, so Ill deffinatly give a break to someone involved in the medical field if I give a flight attendent a warning.

Comment

Joe Citizen gets more warnings from me than anyone else, sorry I just don't write a lot of cites. But ****ing me off on a traffic stop is a sure way to earn my autograph (by the way I have a very long fuse so I don't get ticked off to often).
            Today's Quote:

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Please do a search....there are many threads with this topic. You will probably also find many threads where posters are told to do a search because there are many threads.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4422 users online. 277 members and 4145 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X