300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No news yet, Good or Bad sign?

Here's the skinny. I turned in my PHS and Background packet nearly three weeks ago. Granted, I know that RSO is busy, but a friend of mine turned his in and heard something within 2 weeks for a BI apointment earlier this year. (He later failed the poly). He told me that automatic DQ's usually hear back first, and that if they are moving foward with your background investigation that I might not hear from them for two months! True or untrue?

Also, I am kind of expecting to get DQ'd for ONE stupid mistake I've made very recently. Nothing major, but from reading other's posts, I have definately lived a more "colorful" life. Am I being too negative? I thought they were looking for people with "life experience"? I definatley fall into that category.
    Thanks for any feedback...

Are you not WANNABECOP previously that had the very very colorful thread in the California forums about not having to do jail time or court time once you were hired as a RSO? Just very curious.

Comment

No, that must be someone else. Lots of us wannabe's running around apparently.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3383 users online. 171 members and 3212 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X