300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly for Corrections?

Right now I'm in process with a sheriffs dept for a position as a Corrections Officer. I took the written test yesterday 7/28 and I have my interview on friday 8/01. Somebody told me today that I would have a poly to take, I haven't lied at all so I'm not worried, is it normal for this position to have a polygraph test, or does this person not know what they are talking about.

Originally posted by Ben_989 View Post
    Right now I'm in process with a sheriffs dept for a position as a Corrections Officer. I took the written test yesterday 7/28 and I have my interview on friday 8/01. Somebody told me today that I would have a poly to take, I haven't lied at all so I'm not worried, is it normal for this position to have a polygraph test, or does this person not know what they are talking about.
    Ben, the specific answer will have to come from the department you've applied to. Polygraphs are pretty common in hiring processes these days.

Comment

poly's are common. It is pretty normal for most agencies
      The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Thanks guys! I had the understanding that you didn't get the poly until you were applying for a police officer position.

I'll let you know on Friday how it went.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6274 users online. 376 members and 5898 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X