300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Offer....

The LT. from the #1 department on my list called me today to tell me they fully intend to hire me. YEAH BABY!! The hiring has to be approved by the board and commisions for the township and then pass medical and start the academy in September. I'm IN! Awesome. The highs and lows of the background investigation was very stressful, even though I had nothing to hide, it's still nerve-racking. I'll be leaving the USPS by the end of the summer to start my new career. Thanks for everyone's opinions and suggestions.
    ...but to live outside the law, you must be honest. -Bob Dylan

Mitt bestum Gruß, Kamerad!
    The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
    that we are all that stands between
    the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, and best of luck!!

Comment

Congrats on the good news!

Comment

Thanks Everybody......just hopefully I don't show my "postal" side in the Psych Eval. ha!

Comment

Now my BI called me today and said the Chief wants me to come in to the station on Tuesday to "Formally and Officially" offer me the job in person. ?? Thanks Chief. What do you guys think I should wear? Sounds casual to me. And the Detective said it shouldn't take long at all.

Comment

Congrats, man! I just accepted a position on Wednesday, so I'm sharing in your excitement.

About your question above.... you can never go wrong with a suit. If nothing else, AT LEAST khakis and a tucked in button-down or polo. Just look nice... I wore a suit when I went in to talk to the chief the other week.
              Last edited by Chit2001; 07-25-2008, 05:55 PM.
              1*

Comment

I was leaning towards a pair of khaki's and polo shirt. Thanks. Congrats.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5814 users online. 261 members and 5553 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                X