300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• background questions

Just curious, is going to a strip club and getting a lap dance considered solicitation of prostitution? I am just talking about a typical lap dance, no intercourse involved. I have been told by some it's soliciting and by others the complete opposite.

I'd call that having fun. A strip club is legal, a lap dance is legal. I definitely do not consider that soliciting prostitution.

Comment

Originally posted by JSL0506 View Post
      Just curious, is going to a strip club and getting a lap dance considered solicitation of prostitution? I am just talking about a typical lap dance, no intercourse involved. I have been told by some it's soliciting and by others the complete opposite.
      no.

Comment

A lap dance isn't sex... so no, it's not considered prostitution.
        sigpic

Comment

I agree with all 3 prev. posters. NOT illegal, NOT sex, NOT prostitution.
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
          that we are all that stands between
          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

So my BI recently tells me that some agencies consider getting a lap dance to be solicitation and others don't. He also claimed to think that going to a strip club at 18 was illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by JSL0506 View Post
              So my BI recently tells me that some agencies consider getting a lap dance to be solicitation and others don't. He also claimed to think that going to a strip club at 18 was illegal.
              I don't remember the question ever coming up. How old to you have to be to see a naked woman in California, 18 or 21?

However, if a premises serves alcohol but no food, there would be an ABC violation if the person was under 21.
              Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10536 users online. 532 members and 10004 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X