Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone know how the phychological exam is scored?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know how the phychological exam is scored?

I answered all the questions honestly and am not worried that I am insane, but I am curious as to how the exam is graded. For example:

If I were an artist I would enjoy painting flowers. I answered true, flowers are beautiful and I would enjoy painting them, but if I had answered false, how would this indicate that I have a screw loose?

Or the question: I sometimes wished I was a girl growing up, or if I am a girl, I enjoy being a girl. I answered true. I do enjoy being a girl. But if I were a man and I answered true that it would indicate something is probably wrong with me... so is the test graded differently for males and females?

just curious... thanks for your reading time!
    Last edited by iluvpopo; 07-21-2008, 10:13 PM. Reason: mis spell
    Virginia Beach Police Dept. (First choice)

05-2-09 Applied

09-17-09 Written/Physical/B-Pad

Hanover County Sheriff’s Dept.

01-13-09 Applied

Hiring freeze for two years??

sigpic

They take all your answers to the different questions and combine them all together, and it gives them a "picture" of what "type" of person you are. I use quotes because I don't fully believe that these results are completely accurate. Many times when I have taken them, I interpret the question differently then they do, so I may answer it one way, and the result they get is completely untrue.

Get Local Coupons
    Fried Wires Internet Marketing Blog - My personal blog for reviewing internet marketing products.

Comment

Not trying to be flip with you, but you can "fail" one of these tests this week and pass it the next. Or, you could take this test, pass it, and fail the next two tests you take. Easy for me to say, but don't beat yourself up over this. Chances are, the answers you provided are the "correct ones".

Comment

Thank you... I figured it was something along those lines... since they ask the same questions over and over in different wording... I wonder what type of person I was painted as =-/
        Virginia Beach Police Dept. (First choice)

05-2-09 Applied

09-17-09 Written/Physical/B-Pad

Hanover County Sheriff’s Dept.

01-13-09 Applied

Hiring freeze for two years??

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4497 users online. 226 members and 4271 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X