300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting final offer (or rejection)

Hello all, had another hiring question. I took the psych test, medical and Chief's interview before Christmas and still haven't heard anything from the dept that I am applying to. I called the recruiter a couple of weeks ago and he informed me that they are still awaiting the final results from the psych test. I do not think that the psych test went well and I was wondering if I am still in the running or not? I don't want to keep calling the recruiter as I realize he's got more than one application on his desk.
    Do dept's usually send a rejection letter or call? I understand that the process is involved, but the anticipation is killing me.

well...do you know when the next academy starts? if the academy has started you were not hired but if it hasn't you have a chance I think.
    Good Luck To You !!!

Comment

The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) prohibits an employer from requiring a medical exam (physical & psych) except in connection with a bona fide offer of employment. i.e., You are offered employment as (insert job title) subject to your satisfactorily passing a medical and psych. If you failed the medical pr psych, you should receive a letter advising you of such and withdrawing the offer of employment.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

As long you don't received the thin letter; you'll be Ok...

Comment

Academy starts sometime in March, and thus far, no letter of rejection which is a good sign.

Comment

Usually, no news is good news. Keep the faith and good luck.
            "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Until you recieve the letter, keep your hopes up. Usually a call means you got it, while a letter means you didnt. Just wait by your phone....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8005 users online. 395 members and 7610 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X