300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NolaT View Post
    And you truly believe he’s not doing this to try and curry favor with you or other CO’s,…….?
    They do it when they can receive things in return such as a shower after lockdown, staying out later to finish watching a football game, an extra roll of toilet paper when we have it. It’s honestly nothing deeper. I’ve worked DoC before with no issues, but it was an entirely different ball game. Much more strict, very different procedures.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

So you routinely disclose confidential information to inmates, resulting in a beat down. You’d be fired and charged in my state.

BTW: Marine Corps is always capitalized, by Marines.

Poser.
      Btw, this marine will spell marine corps however he wants cause he’s not a boot. Lmao grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by getthecrit View Post

They do it when they can receive things in return such as a shower after lockdown, staying out later to finish watching a football game, an extra roll of toilet paper when we have it. It’s honestly nothing deeper. I’ve worked DoC before with no issues, but it was an entirely different ball game. Much more strict, very different procedures.
        I’m sure you’ll soon be joining their ranks…

Comment

Btw, this marine will spell marine corps however he wants cause he’s not a boot. Lmao grow up.
          Sure…sure kid. Fantasy play. The Homeless bums around here are more Veterans than you.

Comment

• getthecrit
            getthecrit commented
            Editing a comment
            I apologize to you as well, I stepped out of line when I was the one asking for YOUR input, and didn’t like the result. So I’m sorry for showing my Hind end, and making a mountain out of a mole hill.

That’s where it starts, always innocent,..…

Comment

• Aidokea
            Aidokea commented
            Editing a comment
            Yup.

That kid has no idea how close he was to an even worse tragedy.

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post

Ho hum…another “combat veteran”. You must be the only one ever.

You need to learn quite a bit about life.

BTW…you got “disrespected “ and played by that “pod boss”…unbelievably stupid.
          So what are you still doing here lol feeling great because you’re a random guy on the internet who wants to try to discourage any future officer who’s seeking a “yes” “no” or “possibly” answer? Phenomenal. There are people who want to make lives better for their families, give police a better name, and support the greatest country in the world. But all you wanna do is tear down high hopes. “Saved for the BI” okay? And? Who asked? In that EXACT SAME POST it says that I’m disclosing it all to the BI anyway lol. Saying NOTHING to contribute to answering my question literally makes you the peanut gallery and irrelevant.

Comment

Can somebody provide this astronaut a link to the "Downing a Duck" article"?

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post

Can somebody provide this astronaut a link to the "Downing a Duck" article"?
              I’ve come to the conclusion that this whole “ask a cop” thing is a joke lol it should be labeled as “come as a question and be ridiculed and receive unnecessary and irrelevant comments that have absolutely nothing to do with said question” but, that’s probably to long of a title.

Comment

Parasites like you is why cops get a bad name lol seems like you’re not cut out for the job yourself. Carry on.
                Saved.

I am an honorably retired police officer and FTO (Field Training Officer with a law-enforcement career spanning 30 years.

Between me, CCCSD, and Dinosaur32, there is easily over 100 years of successful law enforcement experience, supervisory experience, and management experience. When we tell you that you're not cut out for this, it's because you're not cut out for this.

Comment

I’ve come to the conclusion that this whole “ask a cop” thing is a joke lol it should be labeled as “come as a question and be ridiculed and receive unnecessary and irrelevant comments that have absolutely nothing to do with said question” but, that’s probably to long of a title.
                  Saved.

There's no room in this profession for crybabies.

Comment

So what are you still doing here lol feeling great because you’re a random guy on the internet who wants to try to discourage any future officer who’s seeking a “yes” “no” or “possibly” answer? Phenomenal. There are people who want to make lives better for their families, give police a better name, and support the greatest country in the world. But all you wanna do is tear down high hopes. “Saved for the BI” okay? And? Who asked? In that EXACT SAME POST it says that I’m disclosing it all to the BI anyway lol. Saying NOTHING to contribute to answering my question literally makes you the peanut gallery and irrelevant.
                    Saved.

You're not a future officer. You're a 24 year old pest control guy that got fired from his job at the jail.

Comment

Saved.

I am an honorably retired police officer and FTO (Field Training Officer with a law-enforcement career spanning 30 years.

Between me, CCCSD, and Dinosaur32, there is easily over 100 years of successful law enforcement experience, supervisory experience, and management experience. When we tell you that you're not cut out for this, it's because you're not cut out for this.
                      I’ve read plenty of posts on this forum, most of what I’ve read has been people just knocking potential candidates down with stuff like “I got caught stealing once when I was 15, is that going to hurt me? “In receiving responses like “you’ll never make it “and I’m honestly just trying to figure out what makes every single person that has a question here about getting hired, makes them so bad? Cops make mistakes every single day, does that make them sorry pieces of **** they don’t deserve their badge? I wouldn’t think so.

Comment

Saved.

You're not a future officer. You're a 24 year old pest control guy that got fired from his job at the jail.
                        I have never once worked pest control in my life lol but I appreciate you trying.

Comment

I have never once worked pest control in my life lol but I appreciate you trying.
                          Saved.

Your profile says "Pest Control Technician".

Comment

Wow, worse than BOOT CAMP!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3561 users online. 238 members and 3323 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X