300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Personal Questionare..

I just got mine i was pretty excited and nervous.. but there are some questions i need you ladies and gents opionons on.. like 1) asks if i can use a type writter... That mean the old type? 2) asking if i own a vehicle.. i have one but it is in my moms name but i make the payments should i put no and just explain it? 3) List all accounts that i have debts for... does it include my credit cards? i only money i owe is at the end of the month payoff what i spent using my credit card... 4) when it asks what bank accounts i have.. i put my regular bank but do i add that i have a chase and american express credit card? Thanks for the help

Personal Questionaire

Originally posted by NYCRJmajor914 View Post
    I just got mine i was pretty excited and nervous.. but there are some questions i need you ladies and gents opionons on.. like 1) asks if i can use a type writter... That mean the old type? 2) asking if i own a vehicle.. i have one but it is in my moms name but i make the payments should i put no and just explain it? 3) List all accounts that i have debts for... does it include my credit cards? i only money i owe is at the end of the month payoff what i spent using my credit card... 4) when it asks what bank accounts i have.. i put my regular bank but do i add that i have a chase and american express credit card? Thanks for the help
    You typed your question using a keyboard. In my world that means you can type. Regarding the car. Your Mom owns it, not you. Simply explain that fact in much the same way as you've done here. Debts include credit card debt, if you have a "balance" on your account(s). Bank account(s) means simply that. List any accounts you have, as in checking, savings, etc. Your Chase and American Express Cards should be listed with any other credit cards you may have. Keep in mind, that when it comes to listing information on these questionaires, it's better by far, to list too much information, than to not list enough. Best of luck to you.

Comment

yea true but do i list it under bank accounts? or the debt part? seems to me when rthey say debt.. means like that you owe money which equals a bad thing...

Comment

Questionaire

Originally posted by NYCRJmajor914 View Post
        yea true but do i list it under bank accounts? or the debt part? seems to me when rthey say debt.. means like that you owe money which equals a bad thing...
        Sounds like you'd list both. Here's the thing about debt. The problem is seldom in having debt, but in how well you're handling it. Obviously, you never want to make more debts than you can handle, but the mere fact that you have some credit card debt isn't going to DQ you.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4159 users online. 194 members and 3965 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
        X