300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor background issues

When filling out the background packet, is there a limit to what you should include? I mean, should I include the fact that i have jaywalked, loitered, littered and other small things? Thanks for the responses.

Yes, include EVERYthing, whether minor or not, whether you find it inconsequential or not. Trust me, you do not want to get grilled on the poly over the, "Do you mean to tell me you've never even walked away from work with a pen or paperclips???!!!??" line.

EDJ
    "It's a game of cat and mouse. It's a game of hide and seek. Albeit games with deadly consequences. Like most games-the better you know the rules, the more likely you are to win."

Comment

Originally posted by savage4presiden View Post
      When filling out the background packet, is there a limit to what you should include? I mean, should I include the fact that i have jaywalked, loitered, littered and other small things? Thanks for the responses.
      If they ask for specifics, then yes, however a BI packet specifically states what your BI wants to know, etc. If there is a Poly, then thats where more specific questions will come into play, such as theft, undetected crimes, etc. If your packet is asking for crimes you have committed and have not gotten caught, such as "EL" stated, then yes include them, even the paperclips or pen you placed in your pocket at work.
      "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Minor Background Issues

Originally posted by ElDiabloJoe View Post
        Yes, include EVERYthing, whether minor or not, whether you find it inconsequential or not. Trust me, you do not want to get grilled on the poly over the, "Do you mean to tell me you've never even walked away from work with a pen or paperclips???!!!??" line.

EDJ
        Read the above post a couple of times. It tells you all you need to know concerning filling out your questionaire. It is far better to list something that is seemingly inconsequential, than to have to explain not listing it later.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5022 users online. 311 members and 4711 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X