300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question To Bi's

Hello. Im wondering if I should bother applying for the police. Here is my question I have a total of 15 tickets no DUI's, no reckless driving, never an accident. I do have 2 speeding tickets one was in 2000 and the last one 2003 the rest of the tickets were for driving and unsaved vehicle, no seatbelt, no proof of insurance, registration expired and broken headlights. Im wondering if all these tickets would DQ me if I were to apply. Thank you.

i'm guessing it would.. 15 tickets is damn a lot and shows you are not a responsible driver. this could be a huge liability for any dept since you're driving a lot. but give it a shot. you're last ticket was 2003 so that might be enough time.

Comment

15...? In how long of a period....?

If you have more than 4-5 over a three year period......your odds are looking good with most progressive agencies...... As their insurance will not cover you...... And as we all know, pushing a car is 99.9% of your job.......

Comment

Question to BIs

Originally posted by JeanineMiami View Post
        Hello. Im wondering if I should bother applying for the police. Here is my question I have a total of 15 tickets no DUI's, no reckless driving, never an accident. I do have 2 speeding tickets one was in 2000 and the last one 2003 the rest of the tickets were for driving and unsaved vehicle, no seatbelt, no proof of insurance, registration expired and broken headlights. Im wondering if all these tickets would DQ me if I were to apply. Thank you.
        That amount of citations is going to be a problem. It's evidence of what many agencies refer to as a "pattern of disregard or disrespect for the law". You can apply if you wish to, but don't be surprised at a DQ, or non-select.

Comment

You're looking at at least 4-5 years distance from your last ticket. 15 is way too many to even consider applying. As stated earlier, that amount of tickets won't even have to be related to major movers. There's a respect for the law issue that's gonna be problematic for you.
          Policebackground.net - Background investigation consulting & forums
          http://www.policebackground.net
          Facebook page: The Police Applicant Group (North America)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5137 users online. 282 members and 4855 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X