300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question for background investigators

Do background investigators get information like scores to physical and written test and notes from oral interviews ?

Background Investigators

Originally posted by llucas83 View Post
    Do background investigators get information like scores to physical and written test and notes from oral interviews ?
    Yes.

Comment

The get it all

Comment

Will a background investigator give a recommendation either for or against a candidate?

Comment

i guess that depends on the candidate. are you a good guy or bad guy? (j/k)

Comment

It depends on the agency - I've done some that I can make a recommendation, I've done others that have no recommendations and leave it to a Captain / Review Board for their "evaluation."

Originally posted by Jat1668 View Post
            Will a background investigator give a recommendation either for or against a candidate?
            ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
            -- John Wayne

Comment

Is there a specific purpose for your question? Was there a problem with the last BI? Being vague with your question could cause you to get bad information on this board. Everyone would be willing to discuss with you what the problem was and explain what your chances are if you are open about the apparant problem. If you decide not to be, we still wish you luck in your quest.
              Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

DetectorAz, you have pm

Comment

I apologize. I wasn't trying to be vague. I was just curious about the amount of influence the BI had over the hiring process.

Comment

Background Investigators

Originally posted by Jat1668 View Post
                    I apologize. I wasn't trying to be vague. I was just curious about the amount of influence the BI had over the hiring process.
                    Each Law Enforcement Agency has a set of standards for employment. These can and do, go to an applicant's past. One of the purposes of a Background Investigation is to insure each applicant measures up to the agency's standards. That being the case, the Background Investigator has considerable influence in the hiring process. Let me put that in a little bit different perspective. The applicant has considerable influence in the hiring process, as it concerns his/her past. A past with evidence of good citizenship,stability, and reliability,are what agencies, thus, Background Investigators are looking for.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6530 users online. 360 members and 6170 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X