300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another deletion

I see we had another satisfied customer ....................................I still fail to see why administration allows the threads to be deleted.........
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Yep. Pretty lame.

Comment

It says a lot.

Comment

They should leave them up, so that other people can learn from them, without having to go through it themselves...

Comment

Which one was deleted.

Comment

Probably the one by the repetitive John turned citizen turned liar.

Comment

• Aidokea
              Aidokea commented
              Editing a comment
              International sex-trafficker john, in countries where the age of consent is 12...

• Iowa #1603
              Iowa #1603 commented
              Editing a comment
              THAT would be the one

Comment

So Ralph Macchio is guilty of cultural appropriation...

Comment

• Aidokea
                Aidokea commented
                Editing a comment
                Is it cultural appropriation for me to eat Mexican food and drink margaritas?

There seems to be a rash of these recently. Unless things got particularly hatey since the last time I looked at that thread, I'm not sure why it got deleted. I guess hurting the OP's feelings and telling him the truth were enough...
              "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
              -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Aidokea
                Aidokea commented
                Editing a comment
                The ironic part, is that if they fall apart from us just telling them the truth, there is no way they'd ever be able to handle the magnitude of cop-hate rage so common today.

Joe citizen might think that the "Mexican murderer racist" traffic stop rant video currently making the rounds is unusual, but that's just another day at the office for a lot of us.

Originally posted by Bing_Oh View Post
              There seems to be a rash of these recently. Unless things got particularly hatey since the last time I looked at that thread, I'm not sure why it got deleted. I guess hurting the OP's feelings and telling him the truth were enough...
              The responses that the OP initially received were harsh, but honest, and the thread had the potential to benefit future posters. We all seemed to agree that he had serious integrity issues and that he did not belong in law enforcement.

But then someone decided to completely derail the thread by gratuitously accusing the OP of international sex trafficking, having sex with minors, and being a child predator even though there was zero indication that was the case. They then went on a tangent about another country's laws, their citizens, their society and religion. Non of it was relevant to the thread, and it served no purpose other than to further ridicule the OP.

That is exactly the kind of BS that gets threads shut down or deleted..

Comment

Prostitution IS sex trafficking.

And he said he had done it numerous times in at least three different countries all around the globe- that's international, Junior...

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
                  Prostitution IS sex trafficking.

And he said he had done it numerous times in at least three different countries all around the globe- that's international, Junior...
                  Nope, clearly you do not understand the concept of trafficking. Not all prostitution has a trafficking component. Nor does someone soliciting prostitutes in different countries become an "international sex trafficker". I do not condone any of that behavior, but you intentionally and maliciously mischaracterized the OP's conduct.

And care to explain why you made the leap to child sex other than the age of consent in the Philippines (which btw was finally raised to 16)? There were plenty of legitimate reasons why the OP should not be in law enforcement. Labeling him a child predator was uncalled for. Anybody who has worked child sex crimes would appreciate the seriousness of that allegation. It's not something you just throw out there for entertainment purposes.

Comment

And how do you know he didn’t have sex with a minor those years ago?

Comment

• Aidokea
                      Aidokea commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I'm pretty sure that guy wasn't checking their IDs.

I find it interesting that "not" expends so much energy gunning for cops, and sympathizing with criminals...

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    THAT'S the standard of "evidence" you wanna go with before you publicly smear someone's reputation? Seriously? I'd sure hate to live in your jurisdiction.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      We don't. Of course, we don't know that he DID, either. It's all speculation, conjecture, and WAD.

Perhaps we should have all just stuck to the facts of the case (as it were). There was plenty that he gave that supported the general consensus that he was unsuitable for LE...multiple solicitation or prostitution and a history of dishonesty. I'm not sure I see the point in taking the leap into "may haves." That the thread got nuked is unfortunate, both for future reference for other posters and for potential BI's.
                      "He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
                      -Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3115 users online. 184 members and 2931 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X