Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAWHT (Yet another work history thread)

Hi All!

So I know I can use form SSA-7050-F4 to get earnings information (based on my searches on this forum) from the Social Security administration. However, the background investigator told me (actually, everyone at the written exam) that they want a "10 Year Work History, NOT the Detailed Earnings". Is form SSA-7050-F4 the only way to get Work history information, specifically the Names and addresses of former employers as well as dates when I started and when I finished working for them? - I'm obviously confused about this.

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by normal1 View Post
    Hi All!

So I know I can use form SSA-7050-F4 to get earnings information (based on my searches on this forum) from the Social Security administration. However, the background investigator told me (actually, everyone at the written exam) that they want a "10 Year Work History, NOT the Detailed Earnings". Is form SSA-7050-F4 the only way to get Work history information, specifically the Names and addresses of former employers as well as dates when I started and when I finished working for them? - I'm obviously confused about this.

Thanks for any help.
    It's one way. Don't want you to mess up and not follow instructions, etc, but often times you may not remember exact dates/times on your work history. In those cases, come as close as you can.

Comment

Yeah this is tricky for me. I didn't question the BI at the time because well, he sounded very sure that there was such form, plus I assume he's been doing this a while. I think I'm going to have to call him and clarify.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4821 users online. 261 members and 4560 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X