300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Bernardino County Academy Date?

I heard that the next San Bernardino County Sheriffs Academy start date is sometime mid-July. I have just about wrapped up my background investigation and medical, and was wondering how much notice do they give you to let you know that you're in? My BI told me if everything looked good, I would be in the July academy. This has been the LONGEST waiting game of my life! It has taken me 1-year to get to this point. If anyone knows how the next couple weeks of procedure are going to go, let me know. Thanks.

It most definately varies by department, but if they academy is starting by mid-July I would assume (scary word) that you should hear by the end of June for sure so everyone would be ready, willing and ABLE to attend that academy even if you have another current job.

You could also check online for information about their academy dates/times/etc.
    The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3214 users online. 158 members and 3056 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X