300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the MILF thread?

Was she just on here to troll her estranged baby-daddy deputy, or what?

I know a young skinny blonde female like that. She somehow made it through the psych, academy, and FTO and now has two different kids out of wedlock with two different officers (at least one of those officers was a middle-aged married Sergeant, instructing her academy when she was 20 years old). She comes to work painted up like a stripper, long extensively-prepared bleach-blonde hair, with expensive colorful long fake fingernails, posts duck face bikini shots of herself all over her social media, batts her eyelashes at other (male) officers to try to get them to do her work for her, and countless other examples of poor judgement. I figure after another kid or two (and another baby-daddy or two), her career will be cut short within the next few years by a sexual harassment lawsuit with a large severance settlement...and then she'll get her real estate license.
    Last edited by Aidokea; 12-05-2020, 09:18 AM.

Give me her email. Sounds like a fun challenge.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing she has to offer, is worth your marriage, your home, your career, your pension, and/or your freedom, no matter how hard she tries to convince us of the contrary...

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6818 users online. 350 members and 6468 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X