300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abrafo97 View Post
    she lied about weapon used against her 1 then 2 me defending myself had to push the female back caused me to get nine counts covered by harassment with physical contact i pled guilty because i knew zero knowledge on the justice system like i do now but a nypd recruiter asked me what does the final deposition states and even if its sealed no theres no career besides a leo like criminal investigator or forensic science ?
    Criminal Investigators are sworn LEO's

MOST agencies employ seasoned officers as evidence people
    My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Even the agencies that employ civilian forensic examiners or crime scene techs have background requirements that mirror sworn positions...such as clean backgrounds, etc. These investigators are an important link in the chain of custody and in the prosecution of cases and often they are called to testify and are attacked just as much as we are in court. That means they need to be on the up and up.

Comment

Originally posted by Abrafo97 View Post
        she lied about weapon used against her
        Nope. Evidence of the weapon beyond her say so... or your lawyer would have been all over it.

1 then 2 me defending myself had to push the female back caused me to get nine counts
        She claimed you shoved her with a weapon? Nine counts of shoving with a weapon?

covered by harassment with physical contact i pled guilty because i knew zero knowledge on the justice system like i do now
        You had a lawyer who knew everything about the system and advised you to take the plea to keep your virgin butt out of prison.

but a nypd recruiter asked me what does the final deposition states
        ...and when you told him he stopped talking to you.

and even if its sealed no theres no career besides a leo like criminal investigator or forensic science ?
        Here the public defender’s office has investigators.... you’d fit right in.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Just about everyone who does any background investigations for LEO positions in NYS are LEOs. And they know that your court record, sealed or not, is available to the agency. You were just being tested. Apparently you did not fare well on the test.

Comment

Just no...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4161 users online. 248 members and 3913 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X