300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another poly question

Thanks for your replies in advance. I just have my first polygragh and it went good until he said I had a reaction to one of the questions. He actually showed me on the chart where he asked me the question twice and the blood pressure had jumped. That was the only line than show a reaction. He asked if their was anything I was with holding and I said that packet I filled out was 100% the truth. He didn't say pass or fail just good luck. Am I thinking to far into it?
    "Arrive safe and leave safe", "The more information we have the better decisions we make"

I would just wait for the BI to contact you and see if they ask you to go further in the process. If he did not say you were being deceptive only what were you thinking, I would say you are probably ok.
    Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

I was driving my self crazy thinking about this. Thanks for your help. I've since talked to a couple of leo friends and they all told me the same thing. Don't worry about it. They said that if had had showed signs of deception during the test I probably would have been hooked up alot longer than 15 min.
      Last edited by chrisw64; 06-03-2007, 03:07 PM. Reason: typos
      "Arrive safe and leave safe", "The more information we have the better decisions we make"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6315 users online. 359 members and 5956 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X