300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginning to end

How long does it take, from the time of application, to get to the end of the hiring process. I'd appretiate both worst and best case cenarios. Also, how long did it take you to get onto a department, if you had to apply to more than one? Thanks in advance for all your input.

Originally posted by thepheonix View Post
    How long does it take, from the time of application, to get to the end of the hiring process. I'd appretiate both worst and best case cenarios. Also, how long did it take you to get onto a department, if you had to apply to more than one? Thanks in advance for all your input.
    The hiring process will vary from agency to agency, and state to state. I don't know about NH, but I'll share my experience in CA. The entire process with my first agency(CPD) took seven months, from start to finish. After I graduated from the academy, and began FTO, my second agency of choice(LAPD) called...sixteen months later. They were ready to move forward, but I would have to go through their entire academy I said thanks, but no thanks.
    "Think like a man of action, act like a man of thought" ~Henri Louis Bergson

ComptonPOLICEGANGS.com

Comment

Took me over a year. You got to have patience.
      You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2786 users online. 159 members and 2627 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X