300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this too extreme?

This might seem ridiculous, but I have heard from a lot of folks entering the academy that the drill sergeants are pretty strict on facial hair. That's fine, and I agree with them, however I have a bit of a problem when it comes to shaving. I keep myself clean cut, yet I seem to grow stubble really quickly. In a few hours I look like I didn't shave at all that morning! I don't want the cotton ball getting stuck on my stubble, so I was thinking about getting my entire face WAXED before the academy. It'll hurt like Hell, but it might be worth it. Has anyone else done this?
    Thanks

Get an electric razor, keep it in your locker and shave again after lunch before you return to class. Waxing (I have never heard of a face waxing before) is probably not a good option. You'd have to do it five to six times through the academy. That's just crazy, dude!!

Comment

I had a few guys in my academy that had to shave at lunch.

Comment

Very true xdrcx, I would opt for the electric over something that you probably don't feel entirely comfortable about...
        The above comments reflect the personal, off-the-record, unofficial opinions of the individual posting them only, and in no way, shape, or form should be taken to indicate any particular opinion, policy, or belief by the poster's or any other agency, governmental entity, organization, or corporation. Thank you and have a nice day.

Comment

Electric razor, but make sure it's a rechargable battery. Also keep some skin bracer or something there too which will stimulate the stumble to stand up straight, giving you the closest shave.

(wow, I feel like I am on a commercial)

Comment

LOL

*Not a cop

i had this problem in US Army basic, i agree with the electric shaver..

DO NOT USE NAIR, or wax

a dude i knew tried it and it made his face look like someone beat his face with golf shoe.
            The proper drinking of Scotch whisky is more than indulgence: it is a toast to civilization, a tribute to the continuity of culture, a manifesto of man’s determination to use the resources of nature to refresh mind and body and enjoy to the full the senses with which he has been endowed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4703 users online. 262 members and 4441 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X