300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poly

so i took my polygraph truthfully and passed. so my apologies to detectiveaz for doubting it. the polygrapher did say the charts looked truthful and he thinks i passed but i guess it has to be looked at by someone else. my question is, what are the chances that someone else would say it showed deception when the polygrapher said the chart looked truthful. should i be worried?

This question is impossible to answer because there are so many variables that are involved. Even if there was a certified polygraph official on the board, he or she still would not be able to give you an answer with any certainty unless they had the charts and were able to view them. If the examining official stated that it looked good and that you passed than you should be fine. To my knowledge in order to give a correct diagnosis of a polygraph examination you have to be the individual administering the examination. I hope this has helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob129096 View Post
      so i took my polygraph truthfully and passed. so my apologies to detectiveaz for doubting it. the polygrapher did say the charts looked truthful and he thinks i passed but i guess it has to be looked at by someone else. my question is, what are the chances that someone else would say it showed deception when the polygrapher said the chart looked truthful. should i be worried?
      Pleased to hear you passed your examination. Quality Control on polygraph examinations is standard for quality examiners, seldom that the QC would be different from the original examiner's opinion. Sure you passed. Press on.
      Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

All you can do is wait it out....................

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3177 users online. 196 members and 2981 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X