300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Background Question

Sorry guys, but I have another yet another background question to throw out there: I was terminated from a job last year because I used my boss’s discount, with his permission to buy stuff on more than 1 occasion. To make a long story short he got fired for stealing, and I was out the door the next day for using his discount. They also got me on giving my discount to my girlfriend on one occasion, and making a return without a receipt. Any advice on what to do? Will I get DQed for that? Any help would be great. Thanks

Background Question

Originally posted by NY221 View Post
    Sorry guys, but I have another yet another background question to throw out there: I was terminated from a job last year because I used my boss’s discount, with his permission to buy stuff on more than 1 occasion. To make a long story short he got fired for stealing, and I was out the door the next day for using his discount. They also got me on giving my discount to my girlfriend on one occasion, and making a return without a receipt. Any advice on what to do? Will I get DQed for that? Any help would be great. Thanks
    From your post, your Boss got canned for stealing, not you. I can't speak for the agency you're applying to, but I can suggest you fully disclose what happened. Omit it, and you're toast. List it, and you may have a shot.

Comment

Keep in mind that not only was it theft, it was theft from your employer, violation of company policies, an integrity issue relating to you employer, among other things. Any prospective employer will and should look at that very serioulsy, especially a law enfocement agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4956 users online. 260 members and 4696 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X