Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejected

Originally posted by savage4presiden View Post
    Well, so far I was dq'd by two departments. One during a background interview and the other for smoking which I hope to sort out and get back on their list. Currently, I am still undergoing a background investigation for Seattle Police. I think I have a good chance there. So I beg to differ. Terrible luck? No.
    Savage, let me suggest you go back and read some of your posts on other threads. They're really self explanatory, and could be part of the reason you're experiencing some problems with the hiring process. Without admitting a thing to any of us, take an honest "look in the mirror", and see if maybe, you're not shooting yourself in the foot a little bit. At the end of the day, you don't have to convince any of us that you're a viable candidate, you have to convince the agency you're applying to. As I said earlier, I hope things work out for you.

Comment

Believe it or not you guys have been really helpful. I have read my posts and that has made me a better applicant and so have you. Thanks. I guess I can be kind of stubborn and a low learner at times. I think I can put these past issues behind me and not repeat the same mistakes again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5647 users online. 348 members and 5299 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X