Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got a speeding ticket the way to polygraph !

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a speeding ticket the way to polygraph !

abcdefghijklmn
    Last edited by tblair64; 01-09-2020, 05:20 PM.

Originally posted by tblair64 View Post
    Graduated the police academy a few months ago in Florida.
    started the hiring process for a Sheriffs Office in Florida.
    The last thing on my hiring process was my polygraph, on the way there I got a Ticket for speeding, Technically a "Federal Violation" because it was on a federal road. I was excessively speeding . That cop was a major dick.
    Anyways told my recruiter. Next day he calls me and tells me I violated policy and procedures and can no longer go on with my application.
    Ive applied to other agencies in the past 2 months and non of them have called me or emailed me back.
    My LEO certificated is good for 4 years in the state of FL.
    The Sheriffs Office said i could reapply in 1 year with them.
    RIP
    Any tips ?
    Don't speed
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

• Aidokea
      Aidokea commented
      Editing a comment
      Sage advice...

You were speeding, but the cop is a dick. Got it.

Tip: find a different career field, one that doesn’t require you to take responsibility for your own actions.
    "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

• Bing_Oh
      Bing_Oh commented
      Editing a comment
      Not just speeding but "excessively speeding."

Your first post is that you were speeding and the cop was a dick. Who you gona call a dick when your background investigator finds your post in his social media search. You need to mature more before you consider LE for a career.

Comment

Originally posted by tblair64 View Post
      Any tips ?
      Don't eat yellow snow...

Comment

For those that don't know, there is a 9/10 mile section of U.S. 27 in Broward County that has been used by street racers for top speed competitions for at least the last 20 years.

And when I say "top speed", I mean it- they use GPS to accurately record their top speeds, which were regularly breaking 200 mph back then, and have gotten a LOT faster since.

https://youtu.be/mni6qn9pPjs
        Last edited by Aidokea; 01-09-2020, 04:02 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16887 users online. 431 members and 16456 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X