300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by careerchange#2 View Post
    What was the "undetected thing" you did when you were 12?
    i think the last time someone talked on this forum about an undetected thing they did at that age...well let's just say the K-9 unit might not be the right place for them....

Comment

Being permanently DQed isn’t because of a dirtbag brother or a forgotten speeding ticket. There’s something they found that makes you unsuitable to be a police officer at their agency, ever. You’re the only person who knows what that thing is.

People get hired with DUIs, MJ use, misdemeanor convictions... there just has to be some separation between the event and your application, and some evidence of a turn around. This agency might be super strict but that’s again only something you know.

The kind of things that result in a permanent DQ are usually felony convictions, DV conviction of any kind, serious drug convictions and untruthfulness n the hiring process.
      "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Every agency has its own unique hiring guidelines. Some agencies are pretty strict. Others are somewhat lax. Keep trying, perhaps look at corrections, if you consider that an option.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16478 users online. 328 members and 16150 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X