300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive drug test

I got a call from the doctor who reviewed my drug test and it said i tested positve for possibly morphine and codine. I have been on presriptions at the time of the test, which did contain codine, and was told to bring my prescription info to the office and they would take a look at it. Im just wondering that even though i can prove I was legally allowed to take this medication if they will still be skeptical of the test or if the department will even find out about my positvie test after i take this to the doctor. Since im a little worried about this thanks in advance for the help.

As long as you have a legal prescription for the medication your cool. The Dept. will know what happened and will probably be more concerned with why your on the med's. (injury,etc.)
    "Will to Protect....Courage to Fight"

Comment

ftgolfer post is spot on... If you have a current legal script, you'll be covered.
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Positive Drug Test.

Agree with the previous posts. You didn't make it clear, or I missed it, whether or not this was a pre-employment drug screening with a Police Agency, or what. Any pre-employment, or in service drug screening will typically ask you to list any prescription drugs you're taking. As long as that script is for you, you're OK.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3044 users online. 144 members and 2900 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X