300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migraines a disqualifier?

I was in the Army for six years as a scout, and worked for BlackwaterUSA for a year and a half. I only mention that because I was able to keep my job with those organizations, and I hope it wont DQ me from law enforcement. I only get one every couple of months and they really kick my *** for about 4 hours, then Im ok. Let me know your thoughts I appriciate it. Have a CAV day.

I don't see why it would. I've passed several police physicals/med boards and haven't had a problem. I get 'em every so often as well. Talk about a butt kicker. Geeze. By the way, you have a meritorious, expeditionary day.
    Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Migraines

Okay, I'm only guessing now, but it seems like to me, that if you did what you did in the Army, and then with Blackwater, the migraines shouldn't be a problem. I'm not a Doctor though. Should you apply? By all means. Semper Fi, Army, and Good Luck!! I mean that!!

Comment

When I got hired I was getting about 2 migraines a week; the department just cared about how I controlled them and whether they were debilitating. No problems there; I'm used to them.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, you know during a migraine I can take some migraine meds. Problem is I basically need a few hours of down time. Anyway guess Ill find out, I have passed the written, physical, and oral so far.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5042 users online. 334 members and 4708 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X