300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Oral board

Apparently I did well on my board with members of the department. Now comes another one with members of the community, I was told that most were some sort of HR professional.

The Sergeant said that it would be less intimidating than the last interview but I am just not sure what kind of questions to expect. What else can be convered, I already went over previous jobs, education, anything that I may have done wrong in the past, my important job traits and all that.

This will be my first with the community and I just wondered what I may expect, I know that all are different and you can't generalize across the country, just curious.
    Thank
    Nick

I just had an interview like this with a department about 2 weeks ago... Most of the questions were the same that I had had previously: Why I want to work there, why I want to be a cop, etc... however, there were two that threw me off BIG time... one was:
    What is your definition of ethical and give me an experience you have had using your definition.
    and Two:
    If you could write a book, what would the title be.

The chances of you getting those are probably slim to none, but thought I would let you know what I went through.

Good Luck

Comment

Yeah I am going to hope that those don't come up. Thanks for the reply, and good name and avatar.
      Nick

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on the Ethics question. I had it asked to me over the weekend and after reading this last week I was prepared for it! Thanks!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6030 users online. 354 members and 5676 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X