300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont have enough friends!

a month ago i turned in my background packet, and i did the oral interview. on one of the pages of packet it asked for 7 references... 7 people who are friends than ive known for 2 years and are within 10 years of my age... basically i only have 2 friends, who ive kept in contact with from highschool.
    the back ground investigator called me a month later and he wants an interview with me in 4 days from now, he told me on the phone that without at least 6 friends my background cant go threw. i know at least 5 more people who i would think are friends, but ive known them for no more than 5 months... should i lie and just put them on it?
    so what do i tell my investigator? that i dont have 5 more friends?
    and now im thinking my prosses of being a officer just got held back 2 years... cause thats how long im going to need to know 5 more people for
    this is for the LAPD btw

NEVER lie about ANYTHING in the process of getting hired as a police officer - they'll want nothing to do with you if you lie. Especially LAPD.

Comment

Don't have enough friends.

Damian, DO NOT LIE!! Excuse my shouting, but I want to make a point. One of our forum members does backgrounds for LAPD, and hopefully, he'll provide you with a little more insight. But, in the meantime, Do not lie!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2626 users online. 127 members and 2499 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X