300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My chance at becoming a LEO

I am 23yrs old, in the Army. I have some college and also have been deployed to Iraq 2 times and maybe 1 more time before I get out I hope not though. I have never been in trouble with the law, no speeding tickets or nothing. I have never been in trouble since I have been in the Army, no article 15's, no bad counseling statements, nothing. I am in good shape have no problem running 6-8 miles, or rucking 15 miles with 50-70lbs of gear. But I had a repo about 2 1/2 yrs ago, by the time I get out I will owe nothing on it. I also have had a credit card go into collections. I will have that paid off in about 2 months. Overall by the time I get out my credit will be clean nothing on it no more, I am going to tell my BI when I apply everything about my past credit , I am going to admit I did some stupid things that I regret, But since those I haven't been late on a payment . I learned from my mistakes. Will this kill my chance of becoming a LEO or not.

Originally posted by joejoe18 View Post
    I am 23yrs old, in the Army. I have some college and also have been deployed to Iraq 2 times and maybe 1 more time before I get out I hope not though. I have never been in trouble with the law, no speeding tickets or nothing. I have never been in trouble since I have been in the Army, no article 15's, no bad counseling statements, nothing. I am in good shape have no problem running 6-8 miles, or rucking 15 miles with 50-70lbs of gear. But I had a repo about 2 1/2 yrs ago, by the time I get out I will owe nothing on it. I also have had a credit card go into collections. I will have that paid off in about 2 months. Overall by the time I get out my credit will be clean nothing on it no more, I am going to tell my BI when I apply everything about my past credit , I am going to admit I did some stupid things that I regret, But since those I haven't been late on a payment . I learned from my mistakes. Will this kill my chance of becoming a LEO or not.
    NO! If that is your only concern you should be fine.

Comment

Nobody is perfect. You'll be fine. Good luck.
      Two people can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Comment

Chance at becoming LEO

Be as honest with your BI as you've been with us. Don't see any problems.

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks for the quick responses. I am really looking forward to becoming a LEO. Something I have been wanting to do for awhile now. Again thanks for the quick responses.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4794 users online. 311 members and 4483 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X